13

I've been driving forever while the boys play on their phones. Grayson is in the passenger seat while Ethan is laying in the back seat on his back playing on his phone. How did he lay down all the wa- oh wait I see his legs his legs are out the window.

A laugh from Ethan and Grayson interups my thoughts

"What" I ask

"You just now noticed his feet are out the window" Grayson laughs

"Stay out of my head damn you Ethan and Grayson" I laugh at my choice of words

"Weirdo" Ethan says while tapping on his phone screen

"Says the one that has his feet out the window" I point out still foucing on The road ahead of me.

He stays silent until I speak up again " told you ETH" I laugh I look in the review mirror

"Yea yea" he sticks out his tounge.

I laugh a bit and turn my foucus on the road after five minutes I feel a hand rub my thigh that make me moan, I look down for a second and realize its Grayson's hand I look at his face for a second and I see him smirk I look back on the road he starts to rub his hand up until he reaches my core I look in the review mirror and see Ethan asleep.

I look back at the road and Grayson starts to rub my clit through the fabric. I let out a deep throated moan "fuck" I whisper. I see a hotel and I pull in, I pull Grayson's hand away from my core and woke up Ethan. We all go in the lobby and I get two rooms

"How can I help you" the lobby lady smiles sweetly

"Hi can I get two rooms please" I say trying no to sound like I'm sexual fusterated because I am. The boys laugh a bit because they notice

"Yep here you go" she hand me the keys and I give her money. I give Ethan's his key and I grab Grayson's hand and basically drag him out of the lobby to our room leaving Ethan behind.

We make it to the room. I unlock it and walk in with Grayson behind me. I push grayson on the bed and climb on top of him. He smirks as I do so like he wanted.me to do it. Is this what he wanted me to do is take control.

"Yea I did want you to take control and I got you to do it because I love the way your in control" he read my mind again great

I shrug it off and kiss him with all my might. He moans the kiss.

"I want you in control tonight gray" I say while kissing his neck

"Mm" he hums in response. He lips us over so now he is hovering me. I continue to kiss his neck while he rubs his hands all over my body. He soon slips his hand into my shorts and I throw my head back in pleasure when he plays with my clit. He takes his free hand and brings it to my right breast and messages it through the fabric. He takes his hand out of my pants and I whimper without his touch.

He takes my shorts off along with my panties while I take off my shirt and bra. I and him throe my clothes somewhere and he takes off his shoes and everything and throws them somewhere. He gets between my legs and smashes his lips into mine while his head of his member touches my clit. I moan into the kiss and I feel him smirk into the kiss. He then starts to kiss my jawline then my neck and sucking on my sweet spot before going to my breast. Then my stomach then then stops when he is at my core. He left lovebites and hickeys to my core... Ugh this boi. He looks at me asking for permission to eat me out. I node my head and he smirks. He lowers his head and flicks his tounge on my clit I soon become a moaning mess about to reach my climax.

But before I could he pulls his face away from my heat. I whimper because im left with this knot feeling in my stomach that is about to explode. He climbs and hovers me. He grabs a condom. But I push it away and I mind link him. I'm on the pill it's fine. He nods and positions himself at my entrance he shoves into me hard and I mean hard. He thrusts in and out of me he stops for a minute and rises my right leg up and rests it on his ahold while his left hand is resting on my pelvis and his thumb playing with my clit (his favorite position)

He thrusts in and out of me once again but going faster

"G-gray" I studder because of how fast he is going

"Mm" he hums while thrusting

"Can you go faster please daddy" I beg while scratching his abs

He nods and goes faster than before and harder. I arch my back and fist the sheets while moaning in pleasure. He slowly pushes my back, back down. He grunts. He grabs my thigh and scratches it a bit I moan in pleasure because of what he is doing. His thrusts soon become slower and slopper.

"Ima cum" he let's out

I nod "on three"

"One" he says going slower

"Two" I moan

"Three" we say and cum he falls beside me and wraps me up against his chest. Our breathing is the only thing heard.

"I love you" we say at the same time "I love you too" we say again at the same time. We both laugh. My eyelids become heavy last thing I heard before I feel asleep was

"Good night my Princess...... How did I get so lucky"

$+$+$+$+$+$+$+$+$+$+$+$+$+$+$

So a little sexuall huh.

Tbh//// I was laughing while writing it

Well bye I gotta ditch bitch
But

Stay beautiful
~jay💋