Chapter Eleven.

"Lucy. Hunny, its time to wake up." My dads voice invaded the dark silence. I groaned and rolled over to face him. I noticed I wasn't in my room. Or Coles.

"Where am I?" I asked sitting up really fast. My voice scaring me.

"I moved everyone to the palace. The mixed one." He says and gently touches my neck.

"How do you feel?" He asks and softly rubs my vocal cords.

"Weird. It feels weird to talk. I don't like it. My throat vibrates." I sign and he chuckles.

"You'll get use to it. Don't you like it? I found a witch that said she could help. You looked so peaceful asleep I didn't want to wake you and she said it was painless." He explains sitting on my bed.

"But what if I was born to be mute. What if I was mute for a reason. I feel stronger without my voice. My voice makes me feel weak. I don't know how to explain it but I feel stronger and more confident without it. I don't need it to survive so why have it. I communicate just fine and we have mind link. I liked being mute. It was me. It made me who I am now. Thank you for trying but I won't be using it daddy." I sign and he smiles.

"Your so special Lucy. Your too kind and different. You'll make a wonderful Luna and Queen." He says and kisses my forehead.

"I love you baby." He says and hugs me.

"I love you too." I sign and hug him back.

"You'll have to teach Cole how to sign." I giggle mutely and he chuckles and nods.

"Yeah I will." He says and pulls away.

"Cole will be here in a bit. He's actually downstairs" he says and I'm off my bed in a millisecond.

"Love you daddy." I say quickly kissing his cheek before bolting out the door and down the stairs. I rush quietly across the floor and into the foyer where I can hear Cole talking to another alpha. I rush at him and the other alpha sees me he tries to warn him but I lunge at Cole and tackle his waist. I straddle his waist while pushing his wrists against the floor and my knee holding him pinned between his shoulder blades. I lean down and kiss his neck before bouncing off him and jumping from foot to foot.

"Well lulu aren't you a small ball of energy this morning." Cole claims standing up.

"Come here." He says latching his arms around my waist and lifting me onto his hip. I lay my head on his shoulder soaking in his warmth and my wolf purrs at the contact.

"And who is this little cutie." The alpha asks behind me making me want to look at him and cringe away. Cole's chest rumbles a warning and he places a protective hand on the back of my head as if to shield my head from his view.

"My mate." He sneers at the other alpha and the alpha coughs softly

"Right." I hear his voice faded a little meaning his head is turned. His rumbling chest comforts me and I snuggle closer to him.

"Your so warm" I say tucking my bare arms between us to warm them.

"And your too cold." His wolf growls softly and shields me from the other alpha.

"Daddy. When will I be going back to school?" I ask via mind link when he comes racing down the stairs.

"It tomorrow is Monday so probably tomorrow. Where's your mother?" He asks and I point to the library.

"Always." He mutters lovingly and quickly makes his way to the library.

I start to feel uncomfortable when I sense the other wolf staring at me and my wolf forces a chirp out of my mouth. Cole looks at me questioningly and I shrug. I chirp again and Granger speeds into the room growling looking for the danger. My wolf chirps again and he walks up to me taking me from Coles arms.