Chapter Ten

[Unedited]

Lucy two hours before Granger and Gabby's date

I wake up in the car from the bumpy road bouncing me a little.

"Why is it so bumpy?" I question.

"We're almost home. We're on a dirt road about a half hour from the pack border." Cole says under my head. I nod and snuggle deeper into his lap.

"How was your nap love?" He asks and I look up at him.

"Good." I whisper tiredly in the link and tuck my face into his neck.

"Great. That means you can go to school tomorrow." He says and I sigh.

"I guess." I link and snuggle closer to him if possible. He hugs me chuckling at my cuddliness.

"LOOK OUT." I hear someone female yell before someone crashes into us and a smoke grenade is thrown through the windshield after we stop spinning.

"Look at the princess. Blinded for now. She's a beauty." I hear and listen for Coles breath. It's faint letting me know he's knocked out. Everyone else's breath is faint too and I can see still so they must be stupid or not hunters and still want me.

'What do you want from me?' I question in sign language and he glares.

"What was that? Use your words bitch." He says roughly and grabs my arm.

'Daddy. These guys crashed into is and knocked out everyone. They'r------" I didn't get to finish because I felt an immense amount of pain in my leg before the men pulled me from Coles deadly grip.

"Don't you know. Never take an alphas mate." My wolf speaks.

"I'm no ordinary human. And you all will pay for doing this. My human side is mute so you might want to get her a white board cause this transition is excruciating." She growls and some of them pale but the one holding my arm smiles and shoves me into the van.

"Sweet dreams." He says before he puts a cloth over my mouth and nose. Everything becomes a sickly grey before I black out and I feel something inside of me break.

"WAKE UP." Someone yells in my ear trying to wake me but he just gives me a headache.

"Oh good. Your up." He says smirking.

"Here is your white board." He says handing me a small white board.

'I can't use this.' I write and show him.

"Why?" He asks after reading it.

'It's too small for me to fit everything I'd like to say to you.' I write and show it to him with an innocent smile. He glares and raises his hand to hit me. Another guy walks in and catches the first guys, let's call him Jim he can be a pigeon because they are mentally stupid, wrist then pushes Jim out.

"Where's your 'Alpha' darling?" He mocks and sits on a chair resting his arms on the back, leaning his chin to rest on his arms, and smiling a mocking smile at me.

'On his way. Oh and so is my dad. Trust me you don't want to mess with him. The only thing that can kill him is iron bullets. And the only thing that can kill alpha is copper bullets.' I write and he smirks.

"Thanks for giving me the weapon." He says and my face turns to one of pure (fake) horror. (How can he be so stupid?) I ask myself. He walks out with a smirk on his face and closes the door tightly.

'He's an idiot' I think to myself waiting for my wolfs comment.

"Luna?" I ask inside my head.

"Luna." I say more frantically.