makoto #1 swimming lessons

enjoy!

You sat on your phone, laying on the couch. "So (y/n) you're going to go pick up (l/s/n) at her swim practice right? We already took her there, we're going to be at your aunts house so just take her back here and stay here afterwards," you heard your mother say to you from the other room. "Sure I can totally go pick her up its not like I'm not studying", you replied, annoyed but you knew you were going to have to pick your sister either ways.

Minutes passed, your parents were at the doorway reminding you to pick her up and saying goodbye. You shuffled out of the couch, "Stupid swimming lessons I'm in the middle of studying", you mutter.

You walked out the door wondering how much your sister had learned in her first practice. Probably not much. A loud group of boys around your age were heard around you right, while having a small panic attack thinking they might do something to you, you quickened your speed, but they seemed to be heading the same way you were going. Then you saw it a pretty decent sized building. Noticing the boys were still behind you and worst they were pretty near you you hurried but you were stopped by a voice screaming "Hey! You're going in there, too? I'm Nagisa!", you stopped. "O-oh uhm hi yes I'm going to pick up my sister uhm" you stuttered a bit. "Nagisa don't scare her, sorry about that he's really energetic", a blue haired boy reassured you. You noticed a raven haired boy as well, emotionless standing next to them. "Oh no it's fine haha", you awkwardly laughing awkwardly, and before any of them could say anything else you rushed inside.

Speaking to people made you quite nervous, you wanted to hurry this up so no taking could be spoken. You entered the pool section, your sister was still in the water, with a tall handsome guy next to her... You blushed deeply, what are you thinking (y/n)!!!! You have school no time for thinking guys are cute and that stuff you frowned at yourself. "(Y/N)-CHAN! YOU'RE HERE! I HAD SO MUCH FUN SEE I CAN EVEN... why are you blushing onii-chan?", you heard her say form across the room in the water. You blushed even more "Hey (s/n) uhm pshh- I'm not blushing what are you saying uhm", you replied walking yourself near to her and the hot guy. She glanced and the boy and at you, "Ahh I know" she laughed. You shot daggers at her, daring her to say a word. You looked at the boy once again "Oh hey you must be (s/n)'s sister! I'm the assistant coach, Makoto Tachibana, she did great she seemed a little more advanced compared to the other kids" he laughed softly, greeting you with a soft grin. You zoned out a bit "Oh really haha uhm yeah I showed her a bit drying vacation seems like didn't forget too much", you smiled. Makoto got out of the water and stood next to you. "A little more time (y/n)-chan pleeaaaaase?", your sister begged. "Okay fine just a bit more", you told her knowing she just wanted you to talk to the Makoto more. You and Makoto say down at the bench. "So you swim huh?", he asked "Oh yeah since I was about 8, I love it the water feels beautiful every time I touch it I can't explain it though—", you stopped realizing you were ranting, your face flustered, he smiled at you "You're really cute when you blush" you heard him mumble. You looked up not believing that he actually said that, his face was about as red as a tomato "I-I uhm I didn't mean that— I mean you're cute but you know uhm—", "Oh haha uhm thanks yeah I know what you meant you aren't too bad yourself", you stopped yourself, did you actually just say that where did all this confidence come from now bob of you were red as a fire truck, nothing can make this even more awkward. The doors opened, the same boys who were 'following you' "Hey Mako-chan is with a girl!— why are you two flustered" the same blond haired boy shouted. "Nagisa-chan I think we should leave them..." The boy with blue hair calmed him down. That made you two blush even MORE "Oh no uhm no—it's not that—no", you two both screamed, you heard a short "Sure haha!", from them while they head out the door. Silence...

"Hey (y/n)-chan sorry about that but you seem really nice want to exchange emails?", he said shyly. Your eyes widened and you nodded, unbelievable you thought. You stood up and exchanged emails. Blushing and feeling great you called your little sister. She smirked at you "So you guys are dating now?", "NO (S/N) YOU ARE REALLY ANNOYING WE WERE JUST TALKING!", you replied. You turned one more time at Makoto he was still blushing, he looks real cute, you thought...

a/n:
heyyy hope you liked this one ily all! :) tips for a beginner fanfic writer? ;)