Mark or marc??

Jamie's POV:

The drive was quite but I guess she's not used to a girl like me in her passenger seat,so I guess I'll have to bring up a conversation,"um so what do you think the school will look like"?I asked the most weirdest questions ever,"hm I don't know I haven't seen it yet so maybe as big as my house?"so after that I stayed quiet the rest of the ride.
When we got there she said something weird to me,"hey j?"she asked ," um yeah?""watch your back". Ok so I guess she does care for me(blushes). I got my schedule first then started reading them:
1period:Gym
2period:Science
3period:Social studies
Lunch
4-5period:ELAR
6period:Art
7period:Math
8period:technology application
Well that doesn't look hard to find,"oh sorry"I bumped into someone while reading my schedule,"it's ok-Jamie?!" I looked up and saw my only friend from middle school,"M-Marc",he has changed, his hair looks more lighter,he grew more taller and I don't want to admit it but he got cuter(blush).
It's been a while sense I saw him, he went to camp during the summer so I couldn't see him then."hey wanna hangout like old times?"he asked with hope in his beautiful brown eyes,"S-Sure",I said while blushing "I hope he doesn't see " I close my eye shut ,not trying to face what's in front of me,"so do you think you can come to my house again,my sister misses you " he said I slowly opened my eyes and just stared at his sun shinning smile.
"Ok",I said with a little more confident this time."ok sounds fun,see you around "he said then walked away.
The air I was holding in got blew out, I didn't know I had air with me when he was around.
Oh no!! I'm late for class I got to go.