Water vs. Fire

Hello there guys SnowyJeleciaHusky here, ok my Yugioh GX fans to be continued with the scene, fun, mystery, romance etc.I would love for you to give me some good ideas throughout the chapters and story.Here we go...

It was morning and the sun slowly rises, Pattie was wide awake, she was on her laptop with her BSAA comrades letting them know the operation is finding Empress. After talking with them, she sneaks out the dorm before the other girls woke up and made her way to the dock. Pattie walks down to the pier and sees her aqua mobile under a large blanket, she takes it off and gets on it before she took off, Axel stood there before she made another move.

"Where do you think you're going, Pattie?" Axel asked in a serious.

"Gah! I'm just going for a water ride that's all." Pattie answered, looking all nervous.

"Pattie, I know you're going to go after the water cards and to go find the Empress and you are in no condition to fight." He said walking towards her.

"What are you talking about I am so in good condition!" Pattie snapped.

Syrus and Blair were walking by and sees Pattie and Axel by the about to duel, they ran back to the dorm and let the others know about it.

"Ok, then Pattie then I challenge you to a duel, if you win I'll let you proceed, but if I win you're staying right here with us, and that's final." Axel said getting his duel disk ready.

"Ugh, fine!" Pattie snarled getting her duel disk ready. "If it gets you off my back, Axel let's go!"

"Game on!"

The gang ran towards the pier and sees the duel was about to start, Adrian sees the darkness going through Pattie. Alexis and the girls made it sees the duel about to begin.

"Ladies first Axel!" Pattie glared. "I summon Aqua Diamond Pegasus in attack mode, with her special ability, she can attack directly now attack my sweet Pegasus!"

Aqua Diamond Pegasus uses her horn to take damage on his life points, his life points dropped to 3500. "Then I place two cards face-down and end my turn."

"Time for war, ready for this Pattie?" Axel asked. "I activate my Blaze Accelerator."

"What the hell is that?" Pattie asked with an amazed look on her face.

"My secret weapon, it fires up pyro type monsters with 500 or less attack points, but you're about to see for yourself." He answered, Axel then draws another card from his hand. "I'm unloading Volcanic Shell in attack mode, now attack!"

Pattie sees his Volcanic Shell heading for her, but she activates her face-down card, "I activate my trap card, tsunami wall, so my Pegasus is safe."

"Wow she's good." Faline said amazed.

"But let's see if she can defeat Axel, trust me Axel is not the type of guy to mess with, and Pattie always tends to push his buttons." Adrian said.

"You may have avoided that bullet Pattie, but pull the same tactics twice so embrace yourself." Axel said having another card in his hand.

"Wait a minute! You can't take attack again until your next turn." Pattie pointed out.

"That's what you think, I activate Volcanic Shell's special ability, I sacrifice five hundred life points in exchange. I can fire up another one now, loading up, Volcanic Shell number two." Axel said, his life points became from 3500 to 3000

"What?!" Pattie all shocked and surprised.

"Fire away!"

The Volcanic Shell destroys Aqua Diamond Pegasus, "My Pegasus, not cool Axel!"