The love of us

Aubrey's P.O.V- I was getting ready when I got a text from Devyn. "B rdy whn I gt there!" "umk!" I texted back. I looked in the mirror and I was damn cute. I wore a Studded Turquoise bralet with some black overall shorts over it, my black Juicy Coture tennie shoes, some black lipstick Mariella got me for Christmas last year, my diamond dog chain that said Aubrey on it, and a couple of rings. I took a picture and put it on instagram! The caption said "Bitch, I'm a pro ain't a hoe like me!" I got a phone call , I already knew who it was so I just went outside. Sure enough Devyn was pulling up in her Red Range Rover. Thank god that's what she decided to drive instead of her pink 2 door Infiniti G 37. We would have been crushed in there. "Hey bae you look cute!" I said as I was getting in the car. "Thanks honey so do you" She smiled. "Well lets go get these two!" She sighed we both didn't want to let the guys ride with us, lets just say we both had our reasons!

JaMarcus P.O.V- "Told that bitch give me head Ocho Cinco!" My phone rang I already knew it was Devyn so I looked in my mirror one last time. I had on a Black TruckFit t-shirt, some camo shorts, my retro 4's ,and a black diamond watch my Dad got me. I went outside to see Devyn and Aubrey. Dammmnnnn to say they looked good is an understatement, I got in the backseat. "Hey brother you looking all cute." Devyn spoke in a hig pitch voice. "Hey y'all so do you Barb!" I laughed. "Hey Aubrey! " "Hey bighead!" She said rolling her eyes. Devyn and I just laughed!