The love of us

*2 weeks later*      Devyn's P.O.V.-

"Aubrey, do you want to go to the mall for school shopping today?" I asked.

She was laying on my bed playing Candy Crush on her phone.

"Yeah, its already almost August and we haven't got anything for school." She said still playing candy crush.

"Right! Ima call Dammion and JaMarcus to see if they want to go." I said scrolling through my phone.

"Cool, I miss my bae." She said smiling at me.

I looked at her and smacked my lips "So yall back together but neither one of yall told me?"

"That's cause we're not back together." She said laughing.

"So yall just talking?" I said smirking

"Yeah something like that."

After we talked about her and JaMarcus I finally called Dammion.

                                *Convo*

"Hey babe." He said answering the phone.

"Hey, do you and JaMarcus want to go to the mall with Aubrey and I later on?"

"Can I buy your stuff?"

"No."

"Well then Dammion shall not go!"

"Babe." I said smacking my lips.

"Devyn, don't start all that pouting shit! And yeah I'll go but I'm going to buy you something." I could tell he was smiling

"Okay, love you."

"I love you too, be ready at 3 I know your ass don't want to drive." He said laughing

"Right!" I said hanging up the phone.

"Aubrey, their going and be ready at 3 Dammion is coming to get us." I said going to my closet to pick out something to wear.

"Yes! I love riding with Dammion." Aubrey sais kicking her legs up.

"Really nigga?" I said looking at her like she was stupid.

"Yes really, Dammion always has some type of candy in his car." She laughed.

"Yeah that's true!" I laughed too.

Dammion keeps candy in his car since he swears he gets hungry everytime he goes somewhere.

"What should I wear?" I asked Aubrey, holding up a purple cropped top and some black shorts.

"I think that's cute and put on your black toms." She shrugged her shoulders.

"Don't think its to simple?"

"Nigga we only going to the mall, how cute do you need to be!" She laughed.

"Fuck you bitch." I laughed at myself.

"Sorry, but I don't go that way but I'll talk to JaMarcus and maybe we can schedule a threesome." The look on her face was to funny.

I just busted out laughing and she did too! Times like this were what I missed just me and my best friend kicking laughing at each other.

"Boo what are you going to wear?" I asked her after I had gotten dressed.

"Exactly what I have on!" She said looking up and down at herself.

"Bitch, its 110 degrees outside and your going to wear some sweats, a sweater, and some Jordans?" I said bucking my eyes at her.

"Hell yeah!" She said looking at me like I was crazy.

"Okay Aubrey but you know Dammion and JaMarcus are going to have something smart to say." I giggled.

"Devyn I don't care." She rolled her eyes.

"Okay." I sighed.

I went to the Junk Kitchen and got some Kaprisuns, a box of Oreos, and some Fruit Roll-Ups cause I was hungry ass hell and I knew Aubrey would want something too.

When I went back into my room Aubrey jumped up and grabbed MY Kaprisuns and MY Oreos.

"Damn my nigga! I got you these Fruit Roll-Ups not the other stuff." I smacked my lips.

"Girl please." She said popping a Oreo in her mouth.

We ate all the Oreos ate all the Fruit Roll-Ups, and drank all the Kaprisuns before Dammion ass called and told us he was outside.

"Took y'all long enough!" Aubrey said getting in the backseat.

"Girl I said I would be here at 3." Dammion said turning around to look at her.

"Yeah, and its 4:30." I said getting in his face.

"You ever heard of black people time!" JaMarcus yelled making all of us laugh.

Its was a comfortable silence for a while until Aubrey had to say something JaMarcus and I were thinking but didn't say shit.

"Dammion, why in the hell are we in your mama's van?" She asked with a serious voice.

I busted out laughing.

"Cause nigga my car needed to be washed so I took it to Shammy! And you ant got to ride hell." He said smacking his lips.

"Well, this is cramping our style!" Aubrey raised her voice.

That van really was, it was a nice black Mercedes van but still.....

"Look fuck you!" Dammion said looking back at Aubrey.

"That's what you have Devyn for." She said putting a peppermint in her mouth.

I was shocked she said that so I started coughing.

"Yeah, I know yall been fucking or something. JaMarcus said putting his hand on on my seat.

"Don't worry about us." I said blushing

"Yeah, don't worry about us." Dammion smurked and turned to look at me.

"All yall full of shit." Aubrey said making us laugh again.