Prologue

I step outside to watch the sky. I have a habit of sitting under the shade of weeping willow tree, my favorite tree just to stare at the sky. Usually it's color is like bluish-white, sometimes it is grayish like silver, blazing orange like flame and pinkish purple like sweet and soft cotton candy. Today the sky is white-snow. Looking at it feels like everything is safe and there's nothing to be afraid of.

I glance around. Everything seems perfect. People are busy doing something that makes them happy. They are wearing different kind of clothes and different colors depending on what family they belong. They are grouped based on what power they have.

People of ....

La Casa de Caldron wear color red. Their notable ability is ENCENDIDO. They can manipulate fire.

La Casa de Mattus wear color  auburn. Their notable ability is GRITAR. They can emit a defeaning scream. Their voice is enough to harm their enemies.

La Casa de Wynns wear color green. Their notable ability is VERDURAS . They can manipulate plantlife.

La Casa de DANZEY wear color dolphin gray.Their notable ability is CANTANTE. They can control anyone using their voice and eye contact.

La Casa de Sivelris wear color silver. Their notable ability is LUSTROSO. They can manipulate metal.

La Casa de Mazzo. Their suits are color black .Their notable ability is CLONER. They can replicate themselves.

La Casa de Newel.Their suits are color orange.Their notable ability is TEMEROSO who can exlpode something through eye contact.

La Casa de Seres. Their suits are blue. Their notable ability is AGUA. They can manipulate water.

La Casa de Allegreto.Their suits are deep flesh. Their notable ability is LIGERO. They become invisible whenever or wherever they want to as long as LIGHT is there.

La Casa de Pereyda.. Their suits are brown.Their notable ability is FUERTE. They possess superhuman strength.

La Casa de Splitt..Their suits are yellow. Their notable ability is DESTELLO. They can move quickly or with an extraordinary speed.

La Casa de Scriver.Their suits are vermilion. Their notable ability is FRIO. They can manipulate ice.

La Casa de DEVENDORF.. Their suits are white. Their notable ability is VIENTO. They can manipulate wind.

La Casa de Hargrow. Their suits are reddish brown. Their notable ability is Deficil. They can transform someone's body into stone.

La Casa de Morgano. Their suits are pink. Their notable ability is MENTE . They can read and control minds. They can communicate telepathically. The group where my mother belong to.

La Casa de Summons.Their suits are gold. Their notable ability is HORAS who can see the immediate future. They are the ones who rule the people of TIERRA MAGICA Y JOYA. This is the group where my father belong to.

Inspite of that, Unity is a term that reigns in their minds and in their hearts. They act as one, helping one another, loving each other and caring for one another like one family. And that makes TIERRA MAGICA Y JOYA the best place i've ever been.

This is what i'm thinking everytime I paint. Now i'm painting this beautiful scene of ours. They said that the painting is more that the sum of it's parts. I can't paint the sweet breeze that smells like sunshine but you can smell and breathe it by looking at what i'm painting right now.

But all these perfections switched into something that is not right..

The peaceful place became a terrifying place to live in.

As they await for whatever's coming, the training floor as well as the arena was built . it seems like they are preparing for something like a battle.. I think...

Then suddenly the scariest siren sound ringed in my head..

Now everyone is afraid, some are screaming, some are escaping....

Fear is running through my veins. Someone grabs me from behind. The arms are too strong. One hand covers my mouth. I'm too weak to resist.

Everything went black..

Then i wake up.. I wake up in a different world. Panaginip lang pala. Sh*t! what kind of nightmare was that..!

But I know ..

That was my real world. I've been there.