Part 2: "Dark Cream"

Scene: Sonic's room, Sonic is sleeping and then is woken up by his cellphone.

Sonic: (wakes up) Huh? Happy birthday– ow! (He jumps down the stairs and hits something.) Happy birthday! (He gets on his computer and pulls up pictures of Amy.) Ah! Happy Birthday, Amy. (Makes kissing noises towards the screen.)

Scene: Amy's bathroom. Amy is brushing her teeth.

Lily: Happy birthday, Amy! (Brings a box of Wheat wrapped with a red bow.)

Amy: Aww. It's nice of you but I don't eat wheat. Don't you remember?

Lily: Huh? (Eats wheat) Mm.

Scene: Hedgehogs House. Sonic is walking down the stairs with a gift in his hands while his mom is in the kitchen drinking something.

Aleena: Sonic, don't forget to clean your room after school today.

Sonic: Mom! It's Friday, and I'm already doing something with Tails.

Aleena: Fine, I'll go ahead and clean it, but don't blame me if I come across any of your private stuff, like your e-mails, your diary–

Sonic: (makes a nervous face) Okay! I'll do it, I'll do it. (He goes up to her, gives her a kiss, and starts to leave.)

Aleena: Have a nice day, sweetie!

Sonic: (as he closes the door) Happy birthday...I mean, have a nice day!

Aleena: (surprised face) Hm? (shrugs) Hm. (drinks)

Scene: Rose Mansion. Amy is eating alone on a big dining table. She looks sad.

Scarlet: (walks in) Your schedule, Amy.(hands Amy a tablet)

Amy: (takes it) Thanks, Scarlet. (Scarlet starts to leave) Hey, um, my father get back to you about my birthday party? (her face lights up)

Scarlet: Well, um– He... doesn't think would be a good idea.

Amy: (she turns sad again and says really softly) 'Course not.

Scarlet: Happy birthday, Amy. (she leaves)

Scene: Outside of school. Amy and Cream are talking. Meanwhile, Tails and Sonic are hiding nearby out of sight. Shadow and Rouge are in the school but near enough to see what's happening.

Cream: (as she blows bubbles) Oh Dear, seriously? Has your dad always been such bad? You'd think he'd remember what it was like to be young and wanna party a little.

Amy: No, I'm pretty sure he was a downer back then too. Well, at least I tried.

Cream: (wraps one arm around Amy) It's your b-day Amy, insist.

Tails: (encouraging Sonic) You can do it, you can do it!

Sonic: I can do it, I can do it!

Cream: You know what, I'm gonna have a little convo with your pops.

Amy: Don't waste your time, he's not gonna change his mind.

Sonic: (pops up to look at Amy while she's not looking) I can't do it, I can't do it!

Tails: (facepalms) Uh, no you don't, dude, you've been stalling all morning. Now's the time (he pushes Sonic over to where Amy is)

Sonic: Ah! (Stops right in front of Amy) Um, he– Hey (seems nervous as he holds his gift behind his back)

Amy: Hey?

Shadow: (as he looks at what's happening outside) Wait! Am I seeing what I think I'm seeing? Don't tell me it's Amy's birthday!