Chapter 8 and an explanation

Once i finally finished uploading the video i grabbed a full English that harry cooked. The only thing i could think of was woah if i die now i'll be so freaking happy.

There was beacon, egg's, toast and so much morei'm probably gonna get fat if i keep eating like this. I finished the plate full and put the dishes into the sink. I ran up to my bedroom -well i suppose that's what it is now-  i flopped onto the bed thinking.

I must of been think for a while because when i got up the time read it was 4:30. I ran down the stairs and asked to have a shower.

I ran back upstairs grabbed the girl's and went to the bathroom, boy's really aren't that smart now aday's hmm.

We got into the bathroom and barricaded the door, I saw a window and i'm pretty sure a light bulb went of in my head. I juggled it open, really aren't smart this is taking the piss. i climbed out the window and walked over to the fire escape and the girl's quickly joined me.

I herd a shout from inside and instantly started to move faster we reached the rail as a loud thud came from inside. 

I jogged down the stair's and looked to check the girl's were still with me. I quickly nodded in there direction as soon as we touched the ground i hugged them.

"RUN!" i shouted and we quickly fled i made sure to lag behind so i could see they were all safe we made sure to stay in the ally's

#########

Sorry about the cliffie and i took so long because i relapsed and also i got sick of being me so i changed completely i try to exercise more i got my belly and lip pierced. Sorry again x 

#Alex