Chapter 1 first day of 3rd year

I was having a sweet dream about unicorns and food when i was rudly interupted by the most annoying noise ever 

BEEP

BEEP 

BEEP

"shut up o my god you are annoying" so i smacked my hand over my alarm but since that didn't work i threw it at the wall "well that shut you up" so i got up and took the fastest shower in history 10 minuets new record yay. i choose my outfit which is  black and white varsity jacket with ripped skinny jeans and my wanted top with black converse. "woo another year with them how much fun not" and as if you haven't noticed i talk to my self so I'm weird but i like it.

i ran out the house to the bus i live half an hour away from the school oh yeah my neighbor is my bully hes called harry styles but him and his gang practicaly run the school so i have no friends because of them cumming to think of it Ive never had a boyfriend or a first kiss hmm i know ha ha loner never got a first kiss or even had a boyfriend well no just no i don't need to be judged any more than i am. 

As i was walking to school my hair was pulled back so i fell on my bum "oww what was that for ive done nothing to you" i screamed in harry's face he seemed taken back but he just smaked me and said "bitch who said you can ask question" im sure that by the end of the year ill be immune to his hits.