Chapter 3

Bens POV

I said bye to the chick and jumped through the tv.

When I got back, I saw Slendy yelling at jeff, sally screaming at Jane, masky and hoody scarfing down cheesecake, and lastly, jack making out with some stranger. after about 2 minutes of the funniness, I finally tried to put an end to it.

"HEY!!!" I screamed, feeling proud that I got them to stop. But, once again, I. was. wrong. they all turned their heads to face me and started yelling at me because I ended something extremely important.

"BEN!!!! WHAT IS IT YOU WANT?" SLENDY SCREAMED.

"YEA! WHAT THE HELL MAN WE WERE ABOUT TO GET SERIOUS!" JACK SCREAMED as the chick walked out the door.

sally and Jane paid no attention to all of this because they just continued screaming at each other.

"Why would you chop Charlie's mother fucking head off?!" screamed sally.

"Because! its a huge piece of shit! pluse, your 8 years old, a deranged killer, and you halusanate that it talks to you, telling you to kill people!!" jane screamed back.

"Charlie does speak back!!!!" sally screamed pulling out a knife.

"Lets finish this." Jane smirked.

"Bitch please, your still human, and also, I'm only 8, I'll have little Jeffry do this one." sally said with puppy dog eyes.

"It'll be my pleasure." jeff said pulling out his knife.

Pipers POV

"What the hell? who was that? c-could he know that monster j-jeff?" I said.

"Honey? what's wrong? who where you talking to?" my mom asked.

"Nothing mom, it was n-no one." I said.

"Okay, but keep it down and go to sleep-" I cut her off by screaming.i mind instantly went to jeff, telling me to go to sleep. I started to cry.

"What? what is it?" she asked.

"It's n-nothing." I said between cries. "just let me sleep." I said.

"Goodnight." She said while leaving my room. I then cried my self to sleep.