Chapter 1

My footsteps remain quiet on the burning sidewalk. At the moment, I was thinking over my life decisions. Before high school ended, I had my heart set on college to get a job in computer animation. I didn't know if I wanted to animate a game or manga, I would just simply flow with the wind. But it wasn't that simple. Like deciding how your life would turn out would be. After I graduated, I got excepted to many high ranking schools, but I haven't decided on one yet. For now, I would appreciate the time I had without difficult schooling, class projects, or homework.
I turn to my right to face a small park I walked to often. It had two old swings and a jungle gym. Since I could remember, the swings were my favorite at any park. Even though I wasn't fond of heights, swinging made me feel relaxed. I headed to the swings immediately, picking the more well built one of the two. The park was empty except for two boys to the far right. They seemed to be about my age, even though they looked so unfamiliar.
With nothing else to do, I decided to watch them, trying to be as discrete as possible. They looked mad at each other, I could faintly here their argument. The brown haired boy pushed the other quite hard on the chest, but he didn't fall to the ground. He instead throws a punch, landing a hit to the brown hair's jaw. I could see the boy who punched bright blonde hair rustle in the sweet wind that masked the heat of the summer sun. I never seen a real full blown fight before, so I had no experience on how to handle it. I guess if it became too violent I could step in.
I watched closely as the brown haired man reached for his back pocket. I couldn't tell if he pulled out a knife or a gun but I decided to stop any further trouble. My legs sprang up from the swing and jogged to the two males. Before I could open my mouth to say something, the blonde pulled out a silver gun and pointed it to the brown haired. The other raised his hand, which I could now tell held a gun. BANG BANG! One fell as the other stood proudly, the blonde won. I stopped in my tracks. I had just witnessed a murder. The only times I seen a live close to death seen was when a dog ran in the highway. Every one stopped but I still screamed, almost crying.
Now tears poured down my eyes. I started to hyperventilate, which caused the blond to turn to me. He was a gorgeous Asian man, looking to be in his 20s. He looked at me with exhaustment. "If you do anything I'll shoot you." He warned. He probably will try to kill me anyway cause I just saw a murder. "Come with me, and remember who has the gun." He walked towards me and grabbed my arm, pulling me to a truck I didn't notice beforehand. It was too bad tomorrow is the 4th of July, or people would be calling the cops right about now.
"Are you going to kill me?" I ask calmly as he opens the truck door and shoves me inside. "It depends.." He answers truthfully. I nodded my head at his reply, thinking over the situation. I just witnessed a murder, the murderer kidnapped me, the murderer is hot; that makes this so much better. It feels unreal, which is the reason I'm so calm. This guy wasn't too scary ether, yes he was blunt but still somewhat respectful. At least I wasn't tried up in the back or chloroformed. "Why did you kill him?" I kept my eyes glued to the rode to see where he was taking me. "First of all he grabbed his gun first and second, He's not no angle ether." He didn't give me much details.
"Where are we going?" He sighed. "Why do you ask so many questions?" He sound annoyed. Since he didn't answer I moved on to another question. "What's your name?" he gave me a sideways glance. "Yoongi, but my business name is Suga." He finally answered. "What's your name?" He shot back. "Erika, so Yoongi, what is your business." He was silent for some time. "If you want a word to discribe it... it would be a gang I guess. But I do undercover work." Yoongi says slowly. "Is it just you?" I start to get more curious. "No... I got people." I nodded my head. "What is the underground work." I ask him hopefully. "You don't need to know..." He has a bored expression. "Can we listen to music?" I change the topic. He points to the radio in the dashboard. I push a few buttons, hoping it will turn on. Loud music filled the room. Some mainstream Taylor Swift song was playing.

"Your something else..." I here Yoongi say to himself. I turn to him giving him a questioning look. "You don't act like I just kidnapped you. Normal people would be kicking and screaming... not saying I'm complaining." He said over the music. I wondered that myself. "Well... I have noting better to do right now. But if this is a long term thing, I need to get a friend over to my house to get the food out of my fridge, thankfully the house I live in is bought by my parents; it's a vacation home for them, but they never use it." Yoongi looks at the road but his face reads "are you kidding me?" Yes, I was a strange human being. "It would have been better for me and you if you just didn't see." He digs back into the topic of the murder. "Well I did and we can't change it." I state as I shrugged my small shoulders. "Yeah... but the guys are going to kill me." He rubs the back of his sweaty neck. "This never happened before?" This guy seemed to deal with the situation appropriately so I just guess I wasn't the first to see him kill. "Nope, you're the first." He states matter of factly.
"Are we almost there?" I wine after a few minutes of silence. I was getting extremely bored and my butt was uncomfortable. "Yes, just a little longer." He answers with a sigh. We were on an abandoned dirt road. The only sign of life was tire marks probably from the very car I was in. Trees followed the trail as far as I could see. There were no road signs or streets connecting to this one. The sun was getting lower in the sky.
I took out my phone, it read 5:13. "I'm hungery." I wined some more. "We can eat when we get there." He gave me a short response. I have learned he gives short responses to close to everything. What a fun kidnapper I have. "What am I supposed to wear?" I asked a more serious question. I am not wearing the same pair of underwear for more than a day, not going to happen. "I have connections." He simply answers, not explaining anything more. Great, for all I know the clothes he comes up with could be from a dead person. My life is turning out just as I hoped...