Chapter 2

Remember when Yoongi said we were almost their? Well he lied. It has been nearly two hours after he said that, the sun was going down. I have been bored out of my wits. I don't get Internet on my phone out here, which is my life line.
Yoongi doesn't talk much, he just drives. He gives me sideways glances, but that is all he does. "I'm bored." I inform him. "That is the 9th time you have said that, I know." He sounded agitated. "I'm also hungery." I gave him more information. "That is the 10th time you said that, I guess we can stop somewhere and eat... only if you behave." He warned as he gave me the greatest news I've heard all day. "I'm fine, where are we going." I asked excitedly. He stared at me warily, making sure I was telling the truth that I would be good. He looked back at the road and sighed.
We were driving down a highway, shops and restaurants lined it. There didn't seem to be any fast food restaurants so we were probably going to somewhere more fancy, which I didn't mind in the slightest.
"I guess we can go there..." He pointed to a small pub hidden behind a more high priced restaurant. Why did he have to pick there? Am I even aloud to go inside? "I'm only 18 you know, I can't go there." I pouted out. He drew in a larger breath, letting it flow out like he was preserving it. He mumbled something under his breath. "Fine. Let's just go there." He said loudly, finally making a good decision. He was talking about the fancy restaurant in front of the pub. I couldn't read the name, it looked like it was Greek or Italian. "At least I just got paid." He said softly as he pulled into the almost filled up parking lot. "How much?" Man, I can be sure noisy some times. "More then you do, that's for sure." He gave me a smirk, most likely the only other facial expression he can do other than a bored or annoyed one.
I looked at my clothes. They seemed apropiate enought for a fancy place like this polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=196334504. I glanced over at Yoongi's clothes too, they seemed worn and dirty. I'm going to have to fix that. After we got out of the car, I walked over to Yoongi. "Do you have any better clothes to wear, this place is really fancy." I plead to him, gesturing to his outfit. He looked at me blankly but then turns to go to his trunk. "Luckily for you I just went to a dinner party yesterday and still have the suit in my trunk." He retrieved his nicely folded up suit and turned back to me. He looked around the area to find somewhere to change. "I'm going to go change in the bar, why don't you go find us a seat." He said as he started walking to the pub not too far away. I nodded my head as I went to my destination.
Right when I walked in, I was greeted by a handsome waiter. "Hello Miss, are you enjoying your meal alone this evening?" He asked me almost too politely. "No, uh... I'm eating with my, uh..." Why did I start out like that. I'm not going to say I'm eating with my kidnapper! "My boyfriend." I end somewhat smoothly. He gave me a nod, "A booth or table, Miss?" He got two menu's from a small waiter table beside him. "Booth please." I answered. He led my to a booth close to the back of the packed room. "Would you mine showing my... boyfriend over here once he comes. He's Asian and is wearing a suit." I explain. "It would be my pleaser, Miss." He gives me a small bow and then leaves.
"Look at that guy..." I heard a girl say to her friend beside me a little too loudly. I looked over to see who they were talking about. I see Yoongi walking over to my table looking gorgeous in the suit and tie. a good amount of people was watching him like he was a prince. I looked away from his smirk he was giving me. The girls beside me looked me up and down as Yoongi sat opposite of me in the booth. I tried not to pay them any attention, and instead quiz Yoongi. "Now why were you wearing them rags before when you look better in a suit and tie?" I give him a smile. "So you think I look good?" He doesn't answer my question. "Well... you don't look half bad." I lie, inverting my eyes from his face. my eyes landed on his crooked tie which just itched to be straightened. I leaned over the table and fixed it. He looked somewhat surprised at my actions but quickly regained his composer. "That's better." I return to my normal position.
"when I came in here, the guy in the front called me your boyfriend, what's with that." He gave me a smug expression. I blush from embarrassment, "Well I didn't know what else to call you." I leaned in for his ears only, "Would you have rather me said my kidnapper?" I leaned back with a smirk as he opened his mouth to counter. "I like the sound of that. I've never been called it." He folded his arms at me. "What do you mean, kidnapper?" why would any one want to be called Kidnapper? "No, boyfriend." He bluntly states, looking straight at me. I become nervous for a second but then realize he must be joking. "Ha ha, funny." I pretend to laugh at his tasteless humor. "I wasn't joking." He looks at me confused. "Oh, well, ok then." I awkwardly say.
The moment of awkwardness ends when a waiter comes. "What would the lovely couple like to order as a drink?" He smiles brightly at us. Yoongi seems to have an era of pride by his new title, which of course was fake. "Yes, I would like to order a water. What would you like... Dear?" He smiles at me, enjoying his boyfriend part."Uhh... a diet coke is fine." I leave Yoongi's creepy gaze and instead face the waiter. once the waiter quickly wrote it down in his small notepad and left, Yoongi turned to me. "You should have said 'Thank you hunny' or something like that." Yoongi complained. "Why our you enjoying this so much, just go get a real girlfriend." I wine, looking up at the ceiling. I heard him give a long sigh, "I'm the one paying for your food, you should be grateful." He points out. I look back down at him, "Fine, but you owed my, your a kidnapper, not a boyfriend." I counter.
The waiter came back with our drinks, but we had to quickly find something to eat on the menu or we would have to wait more time. "Can I have the shrimp scampi with a side of French fries. And you......... hunny?" My eye twitched as I called him that. It wasn't that it was disgusting saying it, but I wanted to burst out laughing. It seemed to make him happy as he ordered. "Was that too hard." Yoongi asked after the waiter disappeared. I just shook my head at him, and he called me weird.
after that he became his quite and bored self again. I tried to start up a conversation, but I was just too tired to even talk, let alone hungry! his phone ringing broke the silence that built up between us. "Yeah" He answered it with a serious look plastered on his face. "Well I need you to round up some clothes, a girl saw me kill Reave, she's here with me now." I opened my mouth to tell him to get nice clothes but he already saw it coming, "Make it nice clothes, this girl is pretty picky, don't mention bossy and stupid." He smirked at me. "Hey!" I scolded. He corrected himself, "I'm just kidding, she actually is behaving nicely. I don't have to worry about this one." I nodded him to proceed. "Yeah, she's a teen..." He paused to look at me, "What's your size?" I thought it over, "small in shirts, a 9-12 in bottoms." He gave me a nod and went on with the conversation. After he was done and hung up, I went to answer my questions. "Who was that?" Yoongi set down his phone and turned to me. "His name is Namjoon, you could say he's my boss." He answered. "Is he nice? Is anyone nice you work with?" He sighed, "Do you think everyone in a gang is tough and cruel?" I gave him a serious look. "... yes." I answered truthfully. "Wait till you meet the others, I believe you will think different." He gave me a short laugh. I wonder what the guys are like, I hope they're not too bad.