Chapter ~5~

(Tyler's POV)

I drove down the old back road with the top down. I love my car, its amazing. I blared music and sang along and even danced a little bit.

I pulled into the camp and as I was parking at the office I saw the most beautiful girl!!! she was super sexy. I have to meet her! after I go in I found out where her cabin was and its right next to mine! hell yeah!!

I got to my cabin and watched her pick her room and I picked the one that I could look through her window and she could look through mine. This is gonna be awesome.

I had already brought my bags in and saw her going out to get hers so I walked out to help her. "need a hand gorgeous?" she blushed god shes adorable when she does that. she replied "sure can you grab my suitcases?" I smiled and nodded grabbing both her suitcases and bringing them in my cabin.

after I set them down she turned to me and said "thanks for the help uhhh whats your name?" i extended hand to her"Tyler, Tyler Hill but you can call me Ty and your name beautiful?" she smiled and took my hand gave it a shake I swear there were sparks "Blakely, Blakely Smith, but you can call me Bas" I smiled and said "it was nice meeting you and I think I'll call you Blakely its a beautiful name for a very beautiful girl" and then I.turned and walked back to my cabin....