Chapter ~1~

(Blakely's POV)

Ughhh I'm really hating my parents right now. They made me move across the country and for what? to send me to a camp! Don't get me wrong this is the best sports camp in the country but I didn't want to move! But guess what? I'm in my new room unpacking boxes and texting my friends back home. I miss them so much. I should try to get them to come visit sometime. Just then I hear a knock on my door. "come in" my dad slowly walks in and looks at me with a sad look on his face. "Hey Bas, I know you hate me right now for moving but it was for my job and for your own good. I know you may not understand but it's better for you to start out fresh after all the drama and rumors last year" the drama from my 7th grade year to my 10th grade year was awful but I pulled through it with the help of my friends. and I made so many good friends that cried when I left and hes trying to tell me its better for me to be here. "All you need to understand is that its better here then it was there ok? I know you miss your friends but hey you'll make new ones" he said with a smile. I snorted "Like that's gonna happen" I rolled my eyes. he frowned "at least try Bas. Please try" and with that he walked out and left me alone. Now to pack for camp I leave tomorrow. I finished packing and went downstairs and made a sandwich. I say goodnight to my parents and run up the stairs I eat my sandwich after I finish I grab my clothes for bed. I run into my bathroom and strip and plug my ipod in and turn on my music and climb in the shower. I sing along to the music and wash my hair with my coconut scented shampoo and conditioner. then I finish washing my body and step out and wrap a towel around my body. I dry myself and put my big t-shirt and shorts on and wrap a towel in my hair and put my dirty clothes in the basket. I sit in bed and look at my phone and think. I leave for camp tomorrow and my parents want me to make friends. I'm nervous about it what if everyone hates me? I sigh and take my hair out of the towel and brush my hair and I throw my towel in the basket and crawl into bed and fall asleep not expecting whats to come over the next few months.

-Becky

HEY OMG I HAVE 3 READS!!!! :D THANKS FOR READING HERE'S THE FIRST CHAPTER I HOPE YOU LIKE IT;) IF YOU LIKE IT PLEASE COMMENT OR VOTE PLEASSEEE THANKS MY COOKIES:)