~Chapter 7~

(Blakely's POV)

I can't believe he's talking to me and walking with me!!!!

But of course I can't seem to excited that he's here with me keep it cool Bas. "So this is your first time here at camp?" he asked as we sat down by the lake.

"yepp " I said kinda annoyed "you don't seen very excited about it"

I sigh "Well I'm excited about it but my parents forced me to move out here just so I could come to this camp. I lived in the same town my whole life and I lost all my friends

when I left sure they can call me and text me but I can't see them ya know?"

My eyes start to water just thinking about my friends back in Alabama.

"Yeah I mean I have friends here but then they leave at the end of the summer its hard to say goodbye but goodbyes don't last forever" he says as he pats my back.

I can't believe that someone actually understands. Sure he doesn't know exactly how I feel but still he knows a little bit of my pain. "Your right goodbyes don't last forever. But it feels like it" I say as tears start to roll out of my eyes. I stand up and run back to my cabin ignoring his calls for me to stop.

(Tyler's POV)

I see tears start to roll down hee face and just as I'm going to hug her she gets up and starts running away I start to yell to her as I'm running after her "Bas stop! wait!" dang this girl is fast.

she closed the door to her cabin and I slam the door to my cabin. I jump on my bed and look through the window and see her with her head in her hands crying.

All I can think was what did I do to hurt her?

-Becks

This chapter sucks! sorry I love you guys! maybe I'll think about the chapter more before I update again.....