This is the End

(okay so this might be the final chapter I know  I haven't written a lot for this or whatever. My Mood hasn't been great but finally is here! Will I write Half Blood Prince  one or will this story end here? I don't really know but getting this story done really helps and I can breathe again.  So  Here's to the End.. of maybe this series unless a lot of people want me to write more or not. Its up to you. Just realize I meant Order of Phoenix. Or maybe  if not a lot of people I will add a very very long what happen thing at the end. Anyways cause I'm really bored..here i go.(

The Final task was really close. And realizing that  couple days ago I talked to  Dumbledore warning him that something bad would happen. And sure Hogwarts was safe you know besides giant snake being lose and Fluffy and You know VOLDEMORT?!?!

How in the world was Hogwarts safe?? Did I feel safe... not really.. I was jumpy and everyone kind of saw it. 

I wanted a calming draught but knew i shouldn't. I didn't want to depend on something to calm me down. But just waiting was... not knowing if.. Okay the task were insane and Harry could die but something seem much bigger than this. I didn't know what to think about it. 

But here I was... I was by the other gryffindors cheering my brother on. But felt terrible, Hermione suggested we should go back to Hogwarts but I shook my head. 

A maze full of creatures and riddles. My brother was going into this huge maze. Why didn't I have good feeling about this. I already gave my brother a huge hug and told him to becareful not sure even if that would help. He smiled at me and said he would be fine. 

Soon the champions were off to maze. I sighed and nibbled my lip waiting when Professor Moody walked up to me. 

"Potter.. i have to talk to you about something"  Moody said..acting little weird. His eye shifting around and felt little sick but decided to walk with him.  The others didn't notice beside Neville. I gave him smile to show I was okay. He nodded and cheered with others as I followed Moody behind the bleachers. 

'This is porkey back to Hogwarts... you looking a little green.." Moody handed me a cup. Confused of course I took it anyways. I closed my eyes cause reasons thinking i would be back to Hogwarts soon. When I realize that that couldn't happen.. Not at...........

I open my eyes to being stuck with green wall around me and only one escape. Why did Moody send me to the maze? I heard noses and pulled my wand out having sinking feeling. I needed to find Harry.  I whispered Lumos as it was quite dark

There was whispering and loud nosies making me confused and worried as I started to walk slowly through out the maze. I saw red sparks being shot in the air and got even worse feeling. I had to get to better place. Turning down on of the green whatever its called i found a goblet. The same one that others were suppose to touch. 

Well if I just stood here maybe they would find me. Okay maybe Cedric sense Hufflepuffs were actually good finders. I mean one hufflepuff found my quill the other day.

I heard yelling when I saw them. Both My brother and Cedric running like hell towards me and the goblet. We all grabbed the goblet knowing that soon be would safe. 

"This isn't Hogwarts" I mumbled before Harry could ask me why I was in the maze. I was just confused myself looking around confused in dark kind of freaky grave hard. 

I looked around with others and saw grave stone that said Tom Riddle Sr. Confused and wondering what was going on we heard a raspy voice saying.

Suddenly me and Harry scream in pain cause of the scars. Voldemort was near  I thought as we swallowed hard eyes wide but dropped our wands.