1 - Judgement Hall

Sans stood before Chara in judgment hall. Raising his eye sockets he addressed her. "You've been busy kid." Chara stared back at him, a psychotic smile plastered across her face. Sans looked back down at the knife casually gripped in her hand before continuing. "Before we start... Just tell me one thing." San's eye sockets went blank "Why'd you kill him... What did he ever do to you. He was harmless... Why'd you kill my brother."

   Chara chuckled. "Isn't it obvious Sans." She took a step forward. "I did it all to see you." Sans lifeless eye sockets stared back at her as she continued. "Everything in this world is so boring. I've done it all. down to the most minor details. but you... You're different Sans, your a challenge. even when everyone else falls before my knife... Your there. There to teach me a lesson. There to show me a BAD TIME." Chara's smile widened. "But that's where you're wrong. I don't have a bad time. Every time I miss, every HP I loose... Its invigorating." At this Chara clenched her knife and rushed at Sans.

   Sans dodged to the left as his eye ignited in blue fire. "Heh, so this is all some kind of game to you." He waved his hand and gravity seemed to shift. "All this death." Bones flew from the walls as Chara's laughing body was flung to the end of the hall. "This genocide. It's just a joke." With a clench of his fist Chara was engulfed in a beam of energy.

   The haze faded and Sans glowing eye extinguished. Chara's form lay limp in the center of the hall. Sans walked over slowly savoring the period of respite. Soon it would all just reset. Again and again until he was finally hit. Sans stood over Chara's bloodied corpse. "You really are a psychopath."

-LOAD-

   Sans found himself back in judgment hall. Chara stood panting across from him. Sans grinned. "You look like someone who just died. Guess I'm pretty good at my job."

   Chara's head flew back in laughter. "Oh Sans. This isn't the first time I've died by your hands." Her laughter subsided as she stared back at him with crazed crimson eyes. "Iv died thousands of times to you. Countless deaths here and there, scattered across the timeline. In fact..." Chara's face shifted to a coy expression. "If we're counting my deaths you've killed more people than I have." Sans skeletal grin faded as she continued. "How does it feel." Sans averted his eyes. "Its horrible. Having to kill the same person again and again until they get lucky."

   Chara smiled "No, not that, what does the LOVE feel like." Sans stared blankly. "What do you mean." Chara chuckled sadly "you really are ignorant. When a human kills a monster they gain EXP equal to that monster's power... What makes you think a monster killing a human is any different." Sans blank expression darkened and Chara walked over to lean on a pillar. "That's right. When you strike me down you are filled with my power, my strength, my LOVE. I wonder what it feels like to suddenly gain 19 levels of violence." Chara laughed again. "If a little human like me can destroy so many people with that power..." Her face filled with malice. "Just think what someone of your caliber could accomplish."

   She dashed at sans slashing left and right. Sans dodged backwards and summoned a blaster. Chara smiled and opened her arms as the flash of light washed her away."

   Sans appeared by the blackened spot were Chara stood. "What are you playing at kid. You know you can't spare me." He tensed waiting for the reset.

   But It never came. Sans looked around, but he was still where he stood a moment before. "Kid what are you doing... Just reset already." Chara'swords echoed in his head. "What makes you think a monster killing a human is any different." With a wave of his hand his stat window appears.

Sans  LV.19   AT-92   DF-92

   Sans rubbed his eye sockets. "The brat was right" he whispered to himself. He heard laughter behind him and spun. Chara leaned against a pillar smiling at him. Sans eye burst with an inferno of cobalt fire. He raised his hand and summoned a blaster. "You really don't know when to give up kid." Sans released and the blaster unleashed a blinding torrent of energy.

   The blast flew across the hall melting pillars and shattering windows. Sans stepped back in surprise. The blast was more than a hundred times as powerful than normal. As the smoke cleared Sans saw Chara standing in a huge crater in the ground.

   She hopped out and shimmered slightly. "You can't kill manifestations you know." Sans strode forward. "how." he asked. Chara smiled. "Although I haven't reset... I'm determined to see where you go with your new found power. Funny thing this determination." She strode forward observing the wreckage. "Man Sans. You did a number on this place." She bent over her corpse and reached for the knife. Her hand phased through it. "Shame. But I guess it's time to move on"

-RESET*-

   Sans woke up with a start. "Was it all a bad dream" he whispered. Chara looked up from a chair with a smile. "No." Sans expression darkened as he brought up his stat window.

Sans   LV.19   AT-92   DF-92