Chapter 3

Harry:

To: Louis

Aye bro I need you to tell jazzy to get me some info on her friend cuz I like her

From: Louis

Kk my nigga.

Okay work in progress. I'm going to get that mmmmm you know.

Nial Pov:

Fuck this nigga! Louis just texted me and told me Harry trying to get at her.

Fuck no! It ain't going down like that...I'm getting this girl. Let the games begin. She will fall in love with me.

To: Jazzy

Hey jazzy what's your friends #?

From:Jazzy

561-346-3123

To:Jazzy

Thanks girl.

Okay I got the number now lets just see........

Issa Pov :

I'm cleaning & I hear my phone beep.

From:jazzy

Night love ya girl.

Then I have another one .

From:unknown

Hey beautiful (:

I wonder who this could be.

To:Unknown

Who's this ? & why are saying I'm beautiful?

I pick up back where I was cleaning at. My iPhone 4S buzzed .

I finished my last little cleaning and read the message.

From:Unknown

I'm your secret admirer. A dirty secret. The man in your dreams . Your one and only.

Wow! Creep I'm not replying . I cut off my phone. I look and see the ima 6:39 pm.

I grab some clothes and hp in the shower. I turn the hot water on. The steam fills the room and fogs the mirror. The water runs down my thick frame. I wash my hair in my dove shampoo letting it soak and washing it out. Same with my dove conditioner .

I turned off the shower. I got out and put my hello kitty pjs on. With a white tanktop. I blow dried my hair and brushed my teeth.

I climbed in bed at 7:40 pm. I quickly dozed off.

"WAKE UP" my dad yelled in my ear. I pulled myself out of bed and got dressed. I wore some blue jeans and a white tee with flip flops. I combed my hair and a little makeup on.

I turned my phone on and I had a message.

From:Unknown

Boo GoodMorning (; ill see you at school.

Well he goes to my school. That's a hint. I hope it's not that Nial guy.

I'm telling him I'm not interested.

I get ready and head down to start the day. I jump in the shower and clean my body and wash my hair.

I walk in school and Nial is by my locker. " Nial I'm not interested and please quit texting me" I said.

" Wait I got number last night and I haven't texted you yet and I know but soon you will be" he smirked.

" whatever us will never happen" I said.

"NEVER SAY NEVER" he yelled as I walked away.

We will never happen though. Well who's texting me if it's not Nial.

Authors note ;

An update I might delete though it's not well I don't know . Hopefully people start reading it or ill delete. If so there is more drama to come.