Chapter 1

Authors Note :

I used myself Elissa Rene as Issa.

So here we go

Issa Me

Harry is Harry

Liam is Liam

Louis is Louis

Nial is Nial

Zayn is Zayn

Selena is Selena

Jasmine Villegas is Jazzy

(: Lets Begin

Issa Pov:

So ? Lets say your going to school with one direction. You'd be all on them.

Not me and I'm not even sure they know I exist but then again I don't care. I'm just a shy girl that sits in the back of the room.

I don't have a voice. Right? Well wrong . I do I just don't use it. My friend Jazzy is beautiful . She is all over them. I think she likes that one named Louis.

They seem like stuck up people to me. That's not for me. I just keep it real.

I'm walking to school . I got to see jazzy .

" Hey Jazzy" I wave at her. " Hey hoe" she said . " Your a bitch you know that" I reply and laugh .

" I got a date " she mumbles. " A date OMG jazzy who ? " I ask.

" LOUIS!" She screams . I sigh and say " Aww." " Aww what the fuck girl he is in a band he is popular not to brag but fucking handsome " she yelled in my face. " I know just be careful" I muttered. " Whatever your just hating" she said and walked away.

I know I am being a bitch. I just don't want her to be heartbroken. If haven't noticed I don't believe in true love. It's just lies an heart aches. Drama and bullshit that's not for me.

I've been threw enough pain and misery to last me a life time . Oh there's the bell off to 1st period .

I walk in the class and we have a substitute . She was old about 61 and she white hair it was toed back and wrinkles covered her face. She smiled and waved everyone came in. I took a seat by this girl named Selena . She was a major drama queen. She ruled the fucking town. I think she is

Harry girlfriend.

She looked away as I sat beside her. I don't really care about it though. She wasn't hurting my feelings.

The old lady started discussing the work we had to day. I payed no attention. She passed out some papers and it had work. It was pretty easy. I finished in minutes . She then told to read silently. I did I read BETRAYED( sorry I can't italicize on my phone.) The book was good about some vampire and her love Damien.

Brrring! That's the bell. I picked up my things and went out the door.

SMACK! " Im sorry " I mumbled. " No it's my fault " he said. I got up and saw him it was Nial. " Here you go" he handed my my books." Thanks " I smiled and walked away.

Nial Pov:

Who was that girl? I've never seen her before . She is beautiful though for sure . What's her name ? I know I saw it on her book Elisss Aka Issa. Well maybe ill ask around about her.

" Hey Bro" I yelled over to Harry. " Ello Nial" he yelled back over to me. I walked over to him and asked him " Do you know a girl name Elissa?" " Yeah, dude it's you know jazzy the girl Louis be hanging with friends, why?" He questioned. " I bumped into her today that's all bruh" I said and walked away.

I'd tell Harry but he'd try and get on her for her goodies. Anyways I need to get my mind off her .

Authors note: maybe short but it's a starts ! Hopefully it will get some reads (: