Chapter 2

Issa:

"Jazzy" I yelled. " Are you done hating?" She mumbled. " I never fucking started " I rolled my eyes. " don't cuss at me girl you know I love you !" She screamed. I put my arms around her and gave a hug.

We looped our arms and walked to 3rd period.

She was laughing and giggling the whole time. She was looking at her phone I guess she reading some thing funny. " What you laughing at?" I said. " Oh Louis he such a goof ball " she laughed. " O.o him again" I pulled her in the classroom.

We took our seats and then Louis walked in. She acted like a bitch( female dog) . Her mouth was open and she was ready to bark at his command.

Seriously I don't see anything in those guys. She is just going to get hurt. I'm going to be the one to wipe her tears.

She then interrupted my thoughts " Can I...I sit by him?" " Sure go ahead" I said.

She already blew me off for him. Then the guy I bumped in earlier sat by me. He is in one direction too. I dont know his name.

"Hey , sorry for earlier " he said in a deep voice." It's okay " I replied with a smile.

"My names Nial " he stated. " Elissa" I smiled. .

He looked away and I did the same. He was kind of cute with his white jeans & blue vans & a blue Aeropostale shirt. His hair was neatly combed. He looked like a young man. I think he is cute but I don't believe in love and definitely not with one direction boys.

The teacher handed me a paper. It had some many equations. Pretty easy stuff but I got stuck on one.

" Hey can you help me ?" I nudged him. " Yes sure" he replied. " I'm stuck on this one" I showed him the problem.

He showed me the reason I got it wrong. Then how to get the answer. " Thanks" I smiled. He smiled and went back to his work. I finished the rest of my problems. I turned in my paper and started looking at the clock.

The clock seemed as it never turned. I fell asleep. I woke because I heard the bell. I made my way out the door on my way to 4th.

It went by in a breeze. The class was easy but lonely. So did 5th and I skipped lunch. 6th an 7th were the longest. I am currently still in 7th. We are watching Romeo and Juliet and we have questions to answer after it.

The bell rung and she paused t.he movie. I made my way out to meet jazzy but she wasn't there.

I heard my phone beep.

From: JazzyBoo

Sorry , Issa me and Louis left early so I won't be at our spot but I LOVE YOU!

To: JazzyBoo

Okay well bye . Have fun ily2.

The pressed my buttons. She ditched me 3 times to day. I am pissed. I now have to wait alone.

Nial Pov:

I saw Issa . She was alone standing by the bus line. I am going to go over there. I walked

over . " Hey Issa" I smiled. " Hey Nial " she smiled back. " I was wondering if you want a ride home " I said. " Well umm.. I.. I guess it wouldn't hurt" she muttered.

I walked to the car and opened the door she got in. I walked to my side and started the car.

" So I need you to show me where you live love?" I said. She pointed the direction. We pulled up to this small blue house surround by flowers.

She said "Thanks." " Hold on Elissa I was wondering if you want to go out?" I smiled.

"No" she said it flatly with no emotion." Oh okay " I cranked the car and drove away.

I thought for sure shed say yes. But she didn't . I mean I'm in a band not to mention I'm handsome. Ill get her though I will ... I will I will and that's a promise.

Harry:

I saw Nial get in the car with that girl. She got an ass . I want a lap dance. I will be getting that . So Nial need watch out . Here I come .

I need to find out some information. What she likes in a guy? All that good good so I can get her good good.

Authors note:

Maybe it was short but its an update !

Please show your love(:

❤❤❤❤❤PLEASE❤❤❤❤

Comment & Vote

Tell what you think (:

Your opinions matter !

You have a voice.