Chapter 7: The Dangerous Ability Class???

Hi there! I'm actually pretty surprised that you've carried on reading this far in my story! Now pretty please tell me if i need to improve my writing skills, then this way I can be happy! And if Fatima-chan is kept happy, I will keep writing! If Fatima-chan is not happy, then I might stop writing... and those who actually like my story might be sad that my story is no longer continuing.  O Tanoshimasu kudasai!

____________________________________________________

Normal POV

Narumi: Change of plan Mikan, All of the Principals are attending to matters outside of the Academy. But since it was the HSP's decision to get you back into the academy, he has given full permission for you to return to the academy as a Middle School Student.

Mikan: Yeah! I can't wait, but my Alice will still be weak! I won't be able to protect everyone...

(Natsume emerges from the bushes along with everyone else from Class A and other people - if you do not remember, Mikan and everyone else from old Class B is already in Middle School)

Natsume: Hey baka, we don't want you to lose faith in your Alice,

Inchou: We don't mind if you can't protect us with your Alice,

Misaki: We can also protect ourselves, you know chibi?

Nonoko: You've helped us all in a way, Mikan-chan,

Anna: So it's our turn to help you some how,

Natsume: So just smile for us Baka, we just need to see if you are smiling.

Mikan: Natsume, everyone? Arigatou! Now I feel like i can smile forever, sorry to worry you! I will work hard to bring everyone back!

Everyone: Yeah!

_________bell chimes_____________________

Narumi: Oh yeah Mikan, your Middle School Uniform, Dozo!

Mikan: But what about my Dorm Room?

Jinno: I will show you your dorm Sakura-san. Come with me..

Mikan: Hai! Natsume you'll wait for me, ne?

Natsume: Again? Of course pink-stripes... Heh

Mikan: NATSUME!!! SHUT UP!

(Judo Mode)

Jinno: Sakura! If you are not attending class before the bell chimes again, then I might consider demoting you back into a No-Star?

Mikan: Hai JinJin-sensei...😅😅😅

_________Mikan's New Dorm________________________

Mikan: Whaaaaaa? But I thought I was still a One-Star!

Jinno: Did Narumi-sensei tell you about your new Star Rank? (shakes head) Narumi... careless.... Well as much as I want you to stay as a No-Star, For your service to the Academy, you have been promoted to a Special Star. (hands Mikan her Star)

Mikan: A-a-arigatou JinJin-sensei!

Jinno: Now I will leave you here to change into your uniform. You will be able to collect your uniform from Narumi at Interval. Don't be late!

(closes door)

Mikan: this room is so big!  there's a bathroom and a wardrobe? A balcony?

Natsume: (is sitting on the bed holding Anna's chocolate) Hoi baka, are you gonna eat the chocolate?

Mikan: WHAAAAAAT? NATSUME? Why are you here? this is now my room?

Natsume: (jumps off bed, walks to the door) I'm going to my room, which the room next to yours. Tell me when you are done, but I will leave you if you take too long. See ya.

(closes door)

Mikan: That jerk entering someone elses room uninvited, well that's Natsume for you!

(changes into uniform)

Mikan: The uniform is Kawaii!(explores the room) I think i should go now (Goes to Natsume's Room Door) Natsume, I didn't take long did I? Natsume? (knocks on door again, then opens the door) Natsume, I'm coming in!

(Natsume is on the bed, curled up with a grimaced face)

Mikan: Natsume! answer me, Natsume! (Natsume puts his arm around Mikan)

Natsume: BAAAAAAAKA. You still fall for this kind of thing? and who is the one who enters ones room uninvited?

Mikan: Natsume! you scared the life out of me! BAKA! (tries to hit Natsume but misses)

Natsume: (rolls Mikan onto her back) It might be time for us to go class baka, lets go. (pulls Mikan out of his room) We have combined classes for next period....

Mikan: whats wrong?

Natsume: You've been placed into the Dangerous Ability Class.

"WHAAAAATTTT??????"

__________________end_____________

How was this one guys and girls??? was this one good? Remember to keep Fatima-chan happy by commenting on my writing, okay?

-Fatima-chan