Chapter 10: Let's Go see Tsubasa and Misaki-senpai!

Hey Guys and Girls! I'm glad that my book is actually interesting to some people! Now I really apologise for the late update! I am gonna be releasing much quicker I hope, as I have been busy with holiday school work, Anime, Manga and other stuff, so I hope you enjoy reading this chapter!

-Fatima-chan

___________________________________________

Mikan's POV

(Flashback)

Mikan: What's gonna happen to Misaki-senpai and Tsubasa-senpai?

Luna:  (Gates open with Luna in the middle) Welcome back... I see that you've brought back some students.... They will probably be taken to the Hospital Labs to let their Alices  examined and to see if they are alright. Good day.

Mikan and Rikan: Still has to make an entrance I see...😑

(End of Flash Back)

I wonder how they're doing? Misaki and Tsubasa-senpai... I should visit them at lunch break--

Jinno: (whacks Mikan) Sakura!!! You are still the daydreamer I see, well lets fix this attitude of yours with a surprise Quiz for the whole class.

(Evil glares toward Mikan)

Mikan: ehh???? Gomen nasai everyone!!!😭😭😭

_______________Interval___________________

Mikan: I think I did pretty well, considering me just coming back and JinJin-sensei giving us a surprise Quiz!

Koko and Kitsuneme: Hey, it was your fault for making us go through hell!

Mikan: hai, hai... I'm sorry....

Rika: you'll have to pay us back with some of your food, (snatches some of Mikan's Food)

Mikan: You're all just like Hotaru! So cruel!😭😭

Natsume: Hoi baka, when do you plan on visit the 'Hage' (pronounced Ha-ge. Meaning: Bald fellow)

Mikan: eh-eh Natsume? Hage? Tsubasa-senpai? I plan to visit at Lunch break... Do you plan on visiting, Natsume?

Ruka: yup Natsume sort of treats him like a brother now... so of course he'll visit, we'll come too if that's alright?

Mikan: Sure, but we need to sneak into his room, like old times!

Sumire: ahh yes, like old times. But one teensy little problem..... his room is in a laboratory!!! Honestly you really think that we'll be able to sneak in?

Mikan: Says the one who supposedly 'visited' Natsume when he was in hospital? but really was trying to get an autograph from Reo-sama!!!! 😍😍😑😑

Sumire: Ano... Lets leave this conversation for when we 'sneak' into Tsubasa-senpai's room, shall we?

____________Home Economics_______________

Mikan: Why did we have to create Sukiyaki?(a Japanese dish made of beef, vegetables, tofu and vermincelli) Even we don't cook stuff like this in normal schools....

Ruka: Well this isn't really a school for normal kids anyway, and this IS Gakuen Alice remember? the school work here is a tad more advanced than in normal schools.

Sumire: yes, yes NOW GET COOKING SAKURA-SAN!

Mikan: I see you haven't improved your skill in cooking? Oh well I'll still help with the chopping and stuff!

Rika: She takes these things so lightly... how carefree can she be? 😁

_________Physical Education_________________