Chapter 11: Something Weird

Hey guys and girls! Now I have kept my promise right? Now the story might be a little boring or it might be much more interesting, depending on which way you look at it! Now since the story is near to finishing, I'll also might be starting a sequel! Now Enjoy!!!

-Fatima-chan

______________________________________________

Normal POV

'Can I help you?'

Mikan: Tsubasa-senpai, Don't you remember me? It's Sakura Mikan! I came back to Gakuen Alice, and I helped rescue you!

Tsubasa: I'm Sorry, but I think You have the wrong guy he-

Misaki: TSUBASA!!!! (enters the room throwing a pillow at Tsubasa) I think you can drop the act now, you're making the chibi cry! Sorry guys this Baka still doesn't know when to drop it!😑

Everyone(except Natsume): Ehhhh?

Mikan: Tsubasa-senpai! (sniff) Misaki-senpai! (starts to beat Tsubasa up) You scared the life out of me! I thought you forgot about everyone! You're so mean!

Koko: (reads Tsubasa's mind) Please have mercy on me Mikan-chan!!! I'm already injured enough!

Mikan: Gomen! (stops beating Tsubasa up) How are you? Wha grade are you in now? Did you propose to Misaki-senpai yet?..... Where did you go when you were taken by the AAO?..... Did you see Hotaru?

Tsubasa: Well... I don't exactly know where is, because I was put to sleep. But I did get a glimpse of Imai-san! She is okay, but they are not exactly awake either, she is in a tank just like I was in. They might be experimenting with the others, and the rest I don't know!

Mikan: Arigato! But did they do to you?

Tsubasa: Hard to explain, because then again I was put to sleep!

Natsume: Is there anything that you notice when you weren't put to sleep?

mikan and Tsubasa: Eek! I didn't notice you were still here! gomen....

Tsubasa: Ohhh here's the big shot, they've been talking about! How are you, Natsume-san?

Natsume: Better than you I guess, back to my question,

Tsubasa: Well, I overheard a conversation when I was in the loading docks that was about something like, uh Project Moon or something or rather. And Whatever you do, don't tr---

"Hey you how did you get in here?!"

Natsume: Crap we got trouble, Atsushi-san get us out of here, NOW.

Rika: No need to tell me twice! (teleports)

___________(Classroom)_____________

Mikan: Wait, Why didn't I get you to teleport us to Tsubasa's room in the first place?

Rika: If I don't know where I'm going then God knows where we could've ended up!

(Bell Chimes)

Mikan: At least we just got back in time!

"Um, hello this is Gakuen Alice? we have students that can teleport!"

"Oh yeah!"

Misaki-sensei: Oh? Well speak of the devils, Narumi-sensei wanted to speak to the student who 'just' arrived.

Akane: (Whispers)oh dear...

Kitsuneme: (whispers)We were caught after all!

Mikan: (whispers) Well we'll know when we speak to Narumi-sensei... I just hope nothing happens to Tsubasa.

Misaki-sensei: He's out side the classroom.

_______Outside the classroom________

Narumi: I've heard about your visit to the Labs... Which I thought was actually unique, using the old tunnels used to help the Principals escape in the event of an emergency. I overheard your conversation with Tsubasa, well done on doing so. We couldn't get Tsubasa to tell us anything, he didn't speak to anyone, that was before you sneaking in anyway.

Mikan: So.... what did you call us out here for?

Narumi: Now that we experimented on who works best with Tsubasa, we would like you visit him constantly and ask him about what happened when he was taken by the AAO, if that is alright?

Koko: Does this means we're allowed to skip classes, to visit Tsubasa-senpai?

Narumi: Not exactly, but we can excuse you from class if necessary. If there are anymore questions, please come and talk to me! Now you should probably get going, Misaki-sensei will try and catch me if I hold on to you for too long! (Walk away)

Natsume: Is it just me or is it that the conversation we just had was a bit off?

Rika: Well it's Narumi-sensei you're talking about, so of course you'd say that!

Natsume: But still... Never mind. Back to class I guess, oi polka can we speak?

(everyone else leaves)

Mikan: Still up with the 'polka' thing? (sweat drops) Anyways, what's up?

Natsume: You've been silent for the entire time, something bothering you?

Mikan: No! I-I um, well- the thing is- (Natsume suddenly stepped closer towards Mikan's face, causeing her to blush several shades of red)

Natsume: Well?

Mikan: I sort of did feel as if there was something wrong with Narumi-sensei... and maybe Misaki-sensei. It felt as if... it wasn't HIM.

Natsume: Same here, we need to be careful around the academy staff. There is most definitely something wrong going on. Lets go back to class, Mikan.

Natsume's POV

(Flashback)

Tsubasa: What ever you do, don't trust them!

Natsume: Don't trust who? What do you mean shadow? Either ways Imma take precautions, so I apologise if I get your warning wrong, Tsubasa. (teleports)

(end of flashback)

___________________________________

Hey there dear readers! Look I might be lousy at writing but, I'm going to write a sequel to this story and since I've been watching Fairy Tail, I will also be writing a separate fanfiction on Fairy Tail!!!

-Fatima-chan