History

Author 😜😁💋
So we finna take it back in this chapter just give y'all a little background on the characters.

Ashanti😍😜🍍
So I did grow up in Philly. But I originally am from Hawaii. I moved when I just turned 12. We went to a ghetto ass school and I mean ghetto. The teachers had new wigs everyday. Bitches was giving niggas blow jobs under the table. Part of the school was even abandoned after it was "unsafe"and niggas would smoke over there. It was never safe. Malak left when he was 12, we did go to the same school but I never was focused on him. He wasn't focused on me. Every girl at that damn school wanted him an mostly all of them got him. Was it his curly hair or light skin face? Maybe it was his strong body or big brown eyes. I didn't want sloppy leftovers dating didn't seem important. What's the point in having someone's tongue down your throat if that same tongue was all over some hoe. I guess living in California changed him but then he went back to his player ways. I was cool with one if his friends Dylan, he was in fact my best friend. Malak and I were more of am acquaintance then friends. But he would be there for me I'll say that for sure. You're probly wondering how come that was never mentioned. I'll tell you Malak was very negligent and irritating so I pushed him away which is why he did move. He thought I didn't care and I didn't want to care. But part of me missed him. So we left the past in the past it didn't matter.

Aaron💪😂🙀
I had a girlfriend back in Hawaii and Ashanti could not stand her. She was shy but had a big mouth and was very pretty her name was Tia. She could not stand how close me and Ashanti were. She'd get mad when I told her we had plans and she swore book everything me and her had a thing and aren't really brother and sister. As kids we went to the beach and played outside. Sometimes we'd get water ice and talk about our days. When there would be thunderstorms Ashanti would crawl into my bed because she was scared. We were the thunder twins fighting off each others nightmares. But as she got older it stopped she was more mature. And lemme tell you what she won't bring up she broke many hearts. Not by like dating but she would give a rejection pretty hard and didn't give any mercy she was ruthless. Ashanti got older her skin got lighter and get eyes changed colors she's team light skin now.

Malak🌊👣😁
Yes the rumors are true I was a player I had girls left and right. Ashanti was never into me she seemed pretty repulsed by me. We never made much of a friendship. She never gave me a chance to ask her out shed cut me off raise her hand and walk away every time. I moved to Cali and everything was different I had to change my act. But Abril made my old ways come back she was so easy and I remembered that it came so simple

Should I continue the things in the past or just continue how things were in the previous chapter. Please comment below