Chapter One

Finns POV

"Good Bye, Finn." Said a cold figure above me. I couldn't see, my eyes were covered, my body bloodied. They gave me a kick in the stomach and I rolled of the edge of my world. The only place I'd ever been able to call home.

I fell downward at such a great speed, although there was no way to tell how long it would take for me to hit the ground. There was no way to slow my descent either. They had ripped out my wings. All that remained were bloodied gashes and a few feathers that were now tearing off by the speed of the air rushing past me. All I could do was focus on the pain.

I tumbled down with out control, my body spinning and turning, like a puppet with no strings. Finally, felt myself go through cloud after cloud. It wouldn't be long now.

I hit with such a great force that the ground below me collapsed, covering me with soil and grass. I caught my breath and struggled into a sitting position. I slowly reached up to the covering on my eyes and ripped it away.

I was in the middle of a great forest, surrounded by towering trees. The smell of rain filled the air, which meant I had to get moving. Injured fallen didn't make it long without shelter. I shook off the remaining soil and stood, taking in the sounds around me. Nothing dangerous at the moment.

I began to run through the trees at a great pace, trying to ignore the pain. I had to keep going. I can't stop, not even for death it's self.

After fifteen minutes I stopped and listened once more. I heard heavy foot steps following me in the under brush. I sucked in a deep breath and ran forward once more. What ever it was I wasn't going to let it have me with out a fight.

The more I increased my speed the more the creature increased it's as well. It was following the scent of blood.

"I have to lose this thing." I said to myself. I ran in zig zag formation trying to make the trail harder to follow. Yet still I heard it following me. I went through a stream, hoping the water would carry away my sent. I stopped after wading around the stream and stepped onto the bank. I began to listen. The creature was gone, for now.

I sat down to catch my breath a few yards away from the stream. My body realized that with rest came more pain sending me never ending signals. My vision blurred with every pulse of my heart. How will I ever recover from such pain?

My thoughts were then broken by a low growl from the underbrush in front of me, I had let my guard down and hadn't heard the creatures foot steps. I slowly stood, keeping my eyes on the spot were the growl had occurred. I tensed up when I saw the brush begin to part, readying myself to fight. Out stepped a large white wolf, teeth bared covered in a crimson stain.

"Come and get me." I taunted. The wolf barged forward with a great speed and flew into the air. I tried to dodge it but instead I only made myself more vulnerable. The wolf lautched its self into my right shoulder. I screamed in agony as it dug its razor sharp teeth deeper into my flesh as we fell to ground. It now stood on top of me, shaking my shoulder in its mouth, tearing at my flesh. I punched the animal in the nose, sending it whimpering away for only a few moments before it came right back even angrier than before.

"No!! I will not become your next meal!!" I screamed at the wolf. It stopped in mid stride and looked at me angrily before sitting down. I starred and grabbed at the wound on my shoulder. When I looked at my hand it had came back red.

"Look at this, this is what you did!" I yelled at it. The wolf whimpered and pawed at its nose, making me feel bad.

"You deserved that, I didn't deserve this. You were trying to eat me!! " I spat. The wolf came and wrapped it's self around my leg, making it clear that it was sorry. If I didn't have a soft spot for animals It'd be dead at the moment.

"Okay I'm sorry. Just go away alright I have to find some where to stay." I said walking away before it ran in front of me, making me stop. I shook my head, and it lead me back the way I had originally came. I sighed as it had lead me to a small group of houses in the middle of now where.

"Thanks." I said to the wolf as I began to walk slowly up to the houses, hoping that the people inside them would not mind helping an injured fallen angel get a meal and a pair of clothes.

WELL GUYS THAT WAS THE FIRST CHAPTER ENJOY!!!!