Yuno Gasai x Male Reader [Part 2]

The clock read 4:24 AM.

You were desperately trying to get some more sleep but you just couldn't.

Yuno's words kept ringing in your head... "I believe in doing anything for love..."

What did she mean by that? It slightly scared you thinking of all the possibilities of what she meant.

Morning eventually came after what seemed like forever.

You only managed to get about a half hour of sleep, but it didn't seem to make any difference.

You checked the clock again. 8:56 AM.

You groaned. You turned off the alarm clock. Not like it'd be a use.

You lied there for a couple minutes until you got up out of bed and walked slowly downstairs to the kitchen table.

You saw your dad standing by the coffee pot waiting for it to be filled. Your mom must've already left for work.

"Hey dad..." you said, sleepily.

"Hey... What happened to you, some kinda nightmare?" he asked.

"You could say that..." you said as you walked over to the fridge grabbing out some [choice of soda/pop].

"Really think that's a good idea this early in the morning?" he asked.

"Dad. I got half an hour of sleep last night. Please let me have this" you said.

"Wow. Uh, alright then, go nuts." he said.

The coffee pot stopped running as it was filled. You dad poured some into a travel cup.

"Alright, well I've gotta go to work now. I'll see ya after school. Have a good day!" he said as he grabbed his cup and left out the door.

"Bye" you said. You sighed. You had no idea how the heck today was going to go. You were nervous to be honest.

You took a big gulp of [choice of soda/pop] and put it back in the fridge.

You looked at the clock. 9:02 AM.

Better get going.

You walked back upstairs, got your uniform on, grabbed your stuff, and headed out the door.

Just after a few minutes of walking you heard your name being called. Crap.

You knew the voice, you knew the eagerness in the voice, you knew who it was... Yuno, of course.

"Hi [F/N]!" Yuno said, running up to your side.

"Hi..." you said.

"What's wrong, [F/N]?" Yuno asked. "You don't sound too good"

"It's nothing..." you said.

"Okay..." she said, with a tiny worried tone.

There was a good long silence after she said that.

"Yuno... What was that about... Last night?" you asked.

More silence.

She stopped in place. You stopped as well.

"[F/N]..." Yuno said.

"Y-Yeah?" you stuttered.

"You never answered my question" she said, ignoring your question once again.

"Huh?" you said confused.

She walked up to you, invading your personal space.

You felt some sweat droplets run down the sides of your head.