Yandere-chan x Yandere Male Reader

It was the first day of your freshman year at Akademi High School.

You were somewhat excited for high school. You were away from your previous classmates and it would be a new start.

And you needed a new start.

In your previous school, you were pretty much shunned. You were described as 'quiet', 'apathetic', and even 'sadistic' to some. But you didn't care now. It was a new start. The least you could do was try to make a good image for yourself here.

You walked into the gates of the school. You looked at your watch and checked the time. 7:03 AM. You thought you were the first there but then you saw her...

You were in awe at her. She was... indescribable.

You never really knew what it was like to be in love, but now you did. You stared at her beautiful face for a couple seconds until someone accidentally bumped into you, snapping you back to reality.

You shook your head and walked over to your locker to gather your things.

While you were gathering your things, you saw her out of the corner of your eye walk past. A fragrance blew from her. You quietly sniffed the air. "She even smells good..." you said in your thoughts "She will be mine..." you laughed quietly under your breath. You didn't understand why, but it felt right. Some people by you gave you strange looks, but at this point, you didn't care. It was only about her now...

You finished gathering your things and went to your class. While walking there, you saw her walking up the stairs to the next floor of the school. "A upperclasswoman..." you thought "Then she must be my Senpai... Mine and no one else's... No one"

You didn't notice that while you were talking in your thoughts, you broke the pencil in your hand. You sighed as you set your things down on your desk and exited the class to get another pencil from your locker. You had time to kill anyway.

While you were walking, you noticed a group of guys talking close to your locker. You opened your locker while unintentionally ease-dropping on them.

"Have you seen Yan-chan? She looks kinda cute this year..." one guy said.

"Eh... not really my type" another said.

"I'm honestly thinking about asking her out, guys..." the first one said.

You couldn't believe your ears. It was the first day and already someone was trying to steal her...

"They have to go..." you thought "She's mine... They don't get how much I love Yan-chan more than them... They don't deserve her... I'd do anything... Anything... To make sure... That she is mine"

You grabbed a pencil from your locker and shut it.

Just as you were about to leave, you heard the same guy talking said something in your direction.

"Hey, hold up!" he said.

You stopped and looked behind you.

The guy that called Yan-chan (as you just recently learned that she was called) cute stood behind you. You turned around.

"Hi there!" he said cheerfully. "I'm Haruto Yuto"

"I'm [F/N] [L/N]" you said, putting on a fake smile.

"Cool! So what class are you in?" he asked.

"Class 1-1" you replied.

"Me too! That's cool! I hope we can have a good year together, man!" he said.