Chapter 15

Walking outside, I see Omar on the phone, deciding to leave him to his private conversation, I walked back inside to see what I can help out with. Janna was cutting vegetables.
"Hey love" I said as I walked around Janna and gave her a side hug.
"Hmm" was all she said busy with her latest recipe.
Half an hour later Janna and I finished making lunch. Janna newest recipe which was soup, the best I ever had and probably will ever have. Salad and French bread. Adam was sitting next to Janna, I was sitting across Adam facing him and Omar was sitting next to me facing Janna. Adam doesn't look happy about the sitting arrangements but he needs to get over himself. Omar is just a friend, besides I'm not the one to go cheating on my husband.
"So Omar when will you be leaving?" Questioned Adam with an annoyed look on his face which couldn't be missed.

"Soon, but Alina I would like you to come see my parents before I take off" Omar asked looking directly at me.

"Why didn't you tell me before that your parents came with you" I questioned still puzzled why I'm receiving this information now.

"I was meaning to ask you" was all Omar said before looking down at his lap and getting up.

"No" was all I heard from Adam.

"Whaaatt" I turned and looked him dead in the eye. He has no right to tell me what to do. I am my own person.

"I have a bad feeling about this Alina so no you can't go" was all he said before getting up to leave.

"He's my best friend, of course I'm going whether you like it or not" I stated with volume to my voice. Deciding to leave, I got up as well and walked out the kitchen to ask Omar when will we be leaving to go see his parents.

Walking to Omar room, I saw the door open.

"It's done" I heard Omar saying. He's always on the phone.

"Hey sorry about Adam behavior" I spoke from the door freighting Omar and making him drop his phone.

"It's fine" was all he said with a fearful look in his eyes.

"So when will we go see your parents" I asked

"Tonight" was all he said before walking out of the room pushing me on the way out.
What's his problem. Oh well.

-----
VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE
FOLLOW PLZ SO I COULD KEEP YOU UPDATED
LOVE YA
-Ghadah