Chapter 8: Welcome Supernova!

02-01-2012- 1theK channel

"Hana dul set, Supernova fighting! " Supernova cheered , as they wished each other good luck as Venus checked over everyone for Wardrobe malfunctions or to see if anyone was feeling alright.

Announcer: We bring you 12 beautiful extraterrestrials  that are so far out of this world... yet they still shine so bright for you to see them ! -audience laughs- Introducing  them from SM entertainment, here is  Supernova!

Supernova entered the set as they were all dressed matching in pink outfits, all with a cropped sweatshirt that had SUNO in initials around the band along with matching skirts and SUNO abbreviated bands around the waist line. Each hair style was different, and they all wore natural makeup and white shoes yet each member had differently customized  white socks based on the members' names and favorite item decorated on them.

Venus had all the members line up  and counted off for the members before they loudly pronounced their greeting,

Supernova: Modu annyeonghaseyo! ulineun noba gundan-e osin geos-eul hwan-yeonghabnida chosinseong-eul,issda!

(Hello everyone! We are Supernova, welcome to the Nova corps!

모두 안녕하세요! 우리는 노바 군단에 오신 것을 환영합니다 초신성을,있다!)

Announcer  : How creative! Now, for any new fans or those who are curious , can you each introduce yourselves individually?

Venus nodded at Yana who was at the far right, and they all introduced themselves youngest to oldest:

Yana: Annyeonghaso, maknae and leader of Lunar -K, Yana imnida .

Nemo: Ayo wassup, dance machine of supernova, Nemo imnida !

Yna:Annyeonghaso, harmony of supernova, Yna imnida!

Sapphire: Annyeonghaso, Mellow vibes of Supernova, Sapphire imnida!

MK: Annyeonghaso, Happy Virus of Supernova, MK imnida!

Rara : Rawr! Annyeonghaso, 4d alien of supernova, Rara imnida!

Venus : Annyeonghaso, leader of Solar-M and supernova, Venus imnida!

Jin Hee: Annyeonghaso, brains of Supernova, Jin Hee imnida!

Galaxy:: Annyeonghaso, aegyo  of supernova, Galaxy imnida!

Youngji: Annyeonghasooooooo~ , free spirit of Supernova , Youngji imnida!

Astro: Annyeonghaso, natural of supernova, Astro imnida!

Hee Yeon : Annyeonghaso, eldest of Supernova, Hee Yeon imnida!

The audience cheered and many fan boys ogled at the 12 goddess like idols as they all smiled and bowed, leading the crowd to cheer louder.

Announcer: And now, we are going to read off fan questions that was requested by the audience.

Question 1 -can you tell us more about Supernova and what it means?

Venus answers,

Venus: Supernova is a twelve member group, and soon we will be separated into two subunits, Lunar-K and Solar-M; Lunar-K, lead by Yana,  will be promoting here in Korea while Solar-M, lead by myself will be mostly promoting in China. The idea of Supernova is that despite all of what occurs to a person, they can still shine brightly and explode with greatness ; and we hope to promote that idea so our fans can follow their dreams, no matter what.

The audience cheered as some were impressed by the meaning behind what seemed to be another typical girl group.

Announcer: That was very powerful. I can already see great potential in you as a leader.

Venus : -blushes and bows- Kahsahmnida.

Announcer:Now, question 2 , what will be your relation with Exo?

Venus: Supernova and Exo will debut around the same and also promote side by side another as brother - sister  relations. Sometime in the future we hope to collaborate with them.

Announcer Question 3, Can you tell us about your debut mini album?

Venus: So far, we can only say that the title will be "Into the unknown". Our first prologue debut  song that was released yesterday will be on the album along with our other prologue debut songs. The same day a Chinese version will be released for fans in China and other Chinese speaking countries.  But , you can watch Exo in their talent show case March 31st, and Supernova 's on April 2nd!

Announcer : And finally Question 4-  (For Sapphire and Nemo) Since Supernova is a multi ethnic group (and two of the members are people of color) , do you feel certain members will encounter discrimination? Do you also hope to change people's minds about prejudice?

Sapphire: In a way, we kind of knew what we were signing up for when we agreed to be trainees, let alone move to Korea in general. However, it didn't stop any of us from following our dreams.

Nemo : We can't reeducate peoples' minds in Korea about black people and other races other than Korean, but through our music we hope people will then see a 1 on 1 on us and will think twice before judging us or anyone else, and even learn something new.

Everyone was silent for a moment, as you could even hear a pin drop, before everyone in the audience stood and gave Supernova a standing ovation as everyone bowed and couldn't help but smile ; they had survived their first televised appearance.

Announcer: Thank you for visiting us, and we hope you return very very soon! This has been 1theK with rookie girl group Supernova , that is soon to debut in April!

Supernova then waves goodbye cutely as some even blows kisses , which gets many of the audience to erupt with satisfaction . Yes, they would definitely become the sweethearts of South Korea, possibly Asia even. The world....Maybe.

///////

Just a short fill in chapter, sorry lml .

Possible update tomorrow, or later on this week.

Prince quotes:

"Dearly beloved

We are gathered here today

To get through this thing called life

Electric word life

It means forever and that's a mighty long time,

But I'm here to tell you,

There's something else-

The after world.

A world of never ending happiness

You can always see the sun, day or night

So when you call up that shrink in Beverly Hills

You know the one, Dr. Everything'll Be Alright

Instead of asking him how much of your time is left

Ask him how much of your mind..."

A piece of wisdom for you :)

Btw, please check out -suzukiprodigy 's "Supernova fan book" if you want even more behind the scenes of Supernova .. just saying lml.

#SUNOfighting