Hating Each Other

Mayim's mom called Jim to inform him about their plan of scheduling a getaway for the two of them and their parents in Hawaii next weekend, Mayim panicked a bit as she was set to meet and have a sleepover with Ryan that same day. Jim knew about Mayim's plans so he decided to cover up for her.

"Aunt Bev, I don't think I can come because I am meeting a new client for the company next weekend. I can't reschedule it, you know. We wouldn't want our clients to adjust for us." He made up and excuse that Mayim's mom immediately accepted. After a while he hung up, Mayim felt relieved.

Jim walked towards the closet to pick up some nice clothes for the party they have to attend later.

"Thanks." She stated. He glanced at her with a bleak stare. "You know what? I don't understand why you give too much for your boyfriend." He continued looking over his hungered clothes.

"What do you mean?" She asked feeling a bit disturbed, he fleered. "It's obvious that he only wants you for sex and money." He elaborated unintentionally offending her with his opinion.

"You don't know him." She retorted. "Well, yeah. I don't know him but I could already feel that he only likes you for money and sex." He didn't notice the anger in her voice.

"Hey. You don't know him so don't talk about him that way." She refuted. "He loves me and I know it, you don't." She defended.

"How long have you been together?" He asked "Over a year. But time doesn't matter. I know him and you have no right to judge him that way." She retorted.

"Come on. Don't tell me what to think of him. Love is blind. Of course you'll say he's all amazing." He negated and prepared himself for a steam bath.

"You talk like the person you love is perfect when she actually left you for some other man. Who's good to judge now?" She affronted.

"What are you talking about?" He asked slightly offended by her response. "Don't you think I know about Kaley? The girl you are madly in love with but cheated on you." She divulged changing his mood.

"How did you even know she was my ex?" He gave her a sullen look. "Uhm, your phone's wallpaper and your wallet speaks for you." She replied. "Why are you even meddling with my wallet and phone? I don't even touch your things." He bellowed.

"I cannot avoid seeing it around! Why are we even arguing over your things now, we're talking about your perfect girl, aren't we?" She rebutted. "My relationship with Kaley is none of your business." He retorted. "Do you have a relationship? As far as I know she has a relationship but it's not with you." She crowed, he remained silent but she could see the irk in his eyes.

"Now you tell me why are you giving so much love to some bitch who doesn't even love you back?" She triggered his fuming blood.

He stomped and scowled at her. "You don't know her!" He defended Kaley. "You don't know Ryan too!" She countered.

He grunted as they glared at each other. "Look at yourself before you judge others." She stormed. He no longer replied and just headed to the bathroom leaving her in rage.

They didn't talk for the rest of the day and rolled their eyes towards each other for every time they'll cross paths.

Despite that they are still irked with each other, Mayim and Jim had to pretend they are fine as their parents were present in the said gathering.

"Hey sweethearts!" Beverly greeted them. "How is the married life?" She smiled at them.

Jim wrapped his arm around her neck. "Doing well, aunt Bev. Mayim has been a very sweet wife to me." He kissed her cheek. She forced a smile and pretended she was enjoying his cuddles.