Chapter 9

Hey guys! I'm gonna let you on a little secret.... IM WRITING ANOTHER BOOK!!!! EEK!!! 😆😆😆😆😆 I'm not gonna publish any thing yet! But I'm gonna give u a little hint about what it is about.

J-Mans daughter!

Now I know you ALL know who J-Man is. (That's not his real name though!) He's a criminal.... BUT! The story's not about him!😆

Can you guess who J-Man is?

Also! Do you like her as Jessica?

Or do you prefer another?

Okay! Back to the story😘😘

_________________________

--James POV--

"Shhh, it's okay baby... I'm here for you. Your just panicking." I feel so bad for her, that dog really loves her and she really loves him. "I-I can believe h-he's gonna die!" I rub her back and soon she falls asleep. Man I wish I could do something to help her.

Ring

Ring

Ring

"Hello?"

"James, it's your father."

"Yes?"

"I need you home."

"Why is that?"

"I have Tiffany here an-"

"No dad, I'm not talking to that brat."

"You have to! You have nobody else AND our business have to come together!"

"First of all, I DO have somebody, Second, I don't CARE about that they do or NOT!"

"Wait you have a girl?"

"Yes, I didn't want to bring her around you. NOR Lillian."

"Why?"

"Your going to compare her to Tiffany."

"Try me. Come to the house next Wednesday."

"We'll be there."

Gosh I can't stand my father sometimes. He can be a brat too, I'm more like my mother though. I still keep forgetting that were in California, I don't know what to do. "Let's put you back in bed." I pick her up and carry her back into bed.

*******

I'm sitting at a table reading a book. It's now the next day and she still hasn't awoken yet.

Knock

Knock

Knock

"Who could that be?" I walkover to the door then open it, "Hi!! Iiiiiiiittttttssss ME!" I stand there just surprised, "Tiffany?" She walks past me and strokes my shoulder, "In the flesh.."

"How did you know I'm here?"

"Your father."

Typical. "What are you doing here?"

"Well I came to see my man!"

"I am not your man."

She was just about to speak when I heard the bedroom door open, "Babe? Who's this?" How can I explain who this is in a nice way? Screw it, " This is Tiffany, the worlds most ennuyeux girl in the world!" Tiffany look at me in confusion wondering what I said, "Hi! As he said, my name is Tiffany! Who are you?" I but in and say, "She's my girlfriend." Tiffany looks at me than her and smiles and says, "Well, we're gonna be good friends." Oh no.

********

--Jessica's POV--

"So!" Tiffany says, "What are we going to do?" We? When was there a we? "Uhm? James?" James looks around the room ignoring my question, "There is no we Tiffany." Tiffany looks at James playfully and puts her hand on his hand. "Oh James, you want me around..." She moves her hand up until he rips his hand away and looks at her in disgust, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" She looks at him in confusion, "Oh nothing Jamesy Wamsey!" He looks at her in anger and says, "Get. Out." She looks at me and says, "You'll see me, and I'm gonna get him. Just watch." Then she turns and walks out of the room.

"Sooooo...... You mind telling me what that's about?" He sits down and explains, "You see, Tiffany..." He says her name like its the most disgusting thing in the world, "Her father is like mine. He also has a big business, and my father wants to join companies with him. So, in order to do so I have to marry Tiffany to join the companies together. She's SO annoying, hence why I said, 'Ennuyeux' it means annoying in French. She's also a whore, she sleeps with any male. Human or animal.." He shudders at the last part, "Oh....." He runs his hands through his hair and huffs. "You wanna take a nap?" I look at him and giggle, "sure."

****

I wake up from the nap and when I do I look at the clock and its 3:03 in the morning. I get up from the bed and go the kitchen to see if the hotel gives you any snacks. "Hmm, let's see..." I try to quietly rummage through drawers. "Crap, looks like I have to go to a vending machine." I dust off my black leggings and put my hair up in a bun and get money out of my purse and then head to the vending machine. "Okay, so where are you at Mr. Vending machine?........Ah! There you are!" I put the money in and get 3 snickers bars.(I'm a snickers bar addict)

I walk back into the room and quietly shut the door. "Where did you go?" I jump two feet and scream. "Oh MY WORD, James! You scared the noodles out of me!" He looks at what's in my hand and laughs, "Snickers?" I shake my head yes and he walks toward me, "You wouldn't mind if I had one?" I look at me and smile evilly, "Only if you give me a kiss." He looks down at me, his eyes full of passion, "Took you long enough." And then BAM we was kissing. After he kisses me I have him the bar.

"What did you mean when you said, 'Took you long enough?'

"I never kiss a girl unless she asks, I want her to be ready and when she is, I am too."

"Kiss me?"

"Gladly."

He pulls me in and kisses my lips, then he puts his forehead on mine and says, "Can we go back to bed now? I want to cuddle..." He is now making a puppy dog face, who can resist?! "Okay." I run to the bedroom and flop on the bed.

"Hey Jessica?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I have a snickers?"

I laugh and push his arm, "go to sleep you cutie!"

_______________________

I basically said everything up there BUT!

Hugs and kisses from your girl!