Storm

"I am the worst person in the whole world. No, i dont rob banks or kill people. I dont criticize nor look for trouble. I dont even think of myself the very best. But i lose time, and make half-assed desicions always delivering average results... when i know i can be more. In short, my only crime is mediocrecy. And that is the worst crime a human being can commit."

"I am not the hero. I am not the villan. I am not a character. I never appear in the story. I am not the one the story is about. I am the one that writes it."

"When did you stopped loving me? Was it because the distance? Or did you find someone else? Or do you still love me but dont know how to show it anymore? Should i change? Please, talk to me."

"I was born in the wrong place. I should have been born poor, with nothing, so i would have an actual reason to be conformist and remain in blissfull ignorance."

"I have so many oportunities to be the best. Yet i cant fake it anymore. I am a nobody living the life of a somebody. But this act will last so much, someday the curtain will fall and the show wont be able to go on."

"You know those circus performers? The ones that walk the rope (or however that is called in english)
If you think about it, its like damn
They have to cross it, while holding a smile, remembering to put a feet right after the other
They have to continue until they reach the other side
And some are even carrying stuff (from a stick to a person)
And they have to continue, step, step, step, smile, step, step.
They cant fall. They have to continue. Or else the expectators go out plain dissappointed.
Im the circurs performer.
And Im losing my balance."

"We live in a society where saying Jesus is more controversial than saying Penis"