A Basement

I started to struggle against Jean's hands. In the corner of my eye I see a black shadow running close. I manage to tell what it is its ... Levi. My heart started to race but why am I feeling like this Do I like him no that's impossible I don't even now him. I snapped out out my thoughts as Jean falls on the floor. I see Levi look at me a with an evil grin.

" Tch (Y/N) go to your dorm now I'll take care of Jean"He said plainly

I follow order and go to my dorm I hear laughing from the other side I open it and I see Cronah with a knife and I see her with the same tomb and cutting the skin a blond girl. I know who that is it's Petra.

"You leave her Alone" I scream.

She turns to you and smiles evilly. She runs at you full speed. I guess training paid of because I was able to dodge her and take her knife away. I then threw it at her making her fall to the ground. I turned around to see Levi at the door.

"I-i-i-i" I stuttered

He stepped closer making me step back until I hit the wall.

"I won't tell anyone if you come with me" he whispered in my ear making me jump.

I followed him going through some dark halls I could not see anything. I guess I did not see where I was going so when Levi stopped I crashed into him.

"Tch get off me" he practically yelled

I didn't say anything since I didn't want to get him mad and what I saw was a big metal trap door looking like it was leading underground like a basement.

Omg sorry for the other cliff hanger and thank you for actually seeing my story and btw I love you guys and my inspiration is PuriMomo go check her stories out and well bye 🙃😊😊🙃