|1|

#JerkAlert

Hello lovely's! Am back!

I really tried to be on track these days since i've owned you guys a lot. Hope you guys enjoy!

- - -

"Cindy!!" I heard someone shouted my name. And then i saw the people rushing over to me.

All the camera flashes were focused on me. Lahat ng reporters ay nandito.I smiled. This is my life. Surrounded  with people. Being chased by the paparazzi's. Maintaning my image in a stable state. Avoiding drama's. A model's life to be precise.

"Oh my gosh! Si Cindy Cruz! Waa! Nandito na nga siya!"

"Waaa! The LA's sweetheart is here! Our freaking country's pride!"

"Kyaah! Ang ganda niya talaga! Dyosa!"

"Shit! Self, kaya pa ba?"

"Oh fuck, self esteem where na you?"

I just smiled while hearing their random thoughts. Receiving this kind of compliments isn't new for me, anyways. The world is full of judgemental people. If you wanna survive, just be yourself. Kasi kahit ano namang gawi mo, they'll still judge you. 

Nakaka depress and overly stressing? Definitely. It is an adventure for me— a really fun adventure. You're always out of the town or out of the country. Meeting new people. Making friends. Sharing one of the best moments with them.

And as for the negative ones, how did i managed? Simply focusing in my life and doing what makes me happy. Hindi tayo nabubuhay sa opinyon ng tao. Your life is yours. Go do whatever you want to do! There's no one stopping you from doing it!

"Hi Cindy, can you take a picture with us? We are an avid fan of yours!" I stopped from walking when a group of people approached me.

May mga banners at posters pa. They even printed out some of my important highlight of my fashion show pictures. I smiled. I see the effort "Of course, sweeties." I agreed. After the picture taking, they even asked for my autograph. They gave me gifts. I was about to declined all of it but they stopped me. It's not that i don't want it.

Kasi, parang obligado silang bigyan ako ng stuff for them to show their love for me and to be noticed. But no, being supported by them is enough. They insisted to give me presents and later on i surrendered and accepted it. If this is their way of loving me, then i'd be happy to accept all of these. After that, I bid them goodbye.

"Cindy, Yumi is waiting for you. She said that you need to go to her right now." My Assistant Manager whispered to me. I nodded as a response.

Everytime i think of staying here in my country, i am filled with giggles and gets super excited. Can't stop myself from smiling. It's also a good thing to go back. Best friends.  Memories— the good ones and the bad ones. New experiences. More opportunities. 

Later on, we arrived at the hotel where i am going to stay. People stareted to recognize me and even took pictures of me. But my eyes diverted to the man standing near the reception. He looked familiar.  

"Here's the key. 33rd floor. Room 3316." I smiled sweetly at Yumi. After she gave the key to me, she left. She said she has to run some errands and needs to clarify everything before i start my work. She's always ahead of time. A perfectionist at its finest.

As soon as Yumi left, the man that i am staring earlier is also looking at me with a smirk written on his face. I knew it. He walked towards me "Cin, what a pleasure meeting you here."

A smile escaped from my lips "I see, a business man now are we? You've changed a lot— physically." I examined

"What a great observation Ms. Cruz." He laughed. I hugged him. I missed this guy. So much. 

"Welcome back, Cinnamon." He softly said

"We have a lot to catch up. You dumbass." I broke the hug and glared at him. I clinged my arms to his' "Kailangan mo rin ako ilibre. So bring me to the most expensive restaurant here." I demanded

His bright face earlier ceased "The hell Cin? You're thinking about food. Again." I shrugged and formed a pout on my lips "Pretty please with a cherry on top?" 

He sighed "Whatever." Tinanggal niya ang pagkakakapit ko sa braso niya at pumunta sa parking lot. I win. Oh yes. I still have this charm on him. 

"Nicholas! Wait for me!" I giggled

"Fuck Cin! I told you not to call me that!" He shouted from afar. I rolled my eyes. He hates that name. While i, on the other hand, loves it. Nicholas is great name! 

At the restaurant. As i've said, we did a lot of catching up. Nick is my best friend. We went through the same high school together with Cat. We were really close. So he knew some of my secrets. 

He said that his Dad already passed his position to him. I am really proud of him. When we were in high school, he always said na kapag siya na ang nag take over sa company ng Dad niya, he will give his all. He really s dedicated to the company. 

"So what about you? What's new?" He asked. 

Napa isip ako. Ano nga bang bago? "Uhm. Let's see. I'm staying here. It may take a while for me to go back to LA. New projects. New collaboration with new artists and models. And might have a vacation. What else? I thi—" He didn't let me finish my sentence. 

"What about Theo?" One name. One person. My smile fade away. I stopped eating. The atmosphere changed. It's so uncomfortable and awkward. The thing is, malakas pa rin ang impact niya sa buhay ko. But i tried to smile like nothing happened. My body is tensed but i managed to hide it— or so i thought.

"W-What about h-him?" i stuttered

"Still have no news?" He asked. I nodded. I can't find myself to talk anymore. I will always have a weak spot for him. And I hate it. 

I know he's too straight forward— that's Nick Cervantes for you. He cleared his throat and changed the subject. It was a little awkward at first but i slowly tried to forget him for a while. I excused myself to go to the comfort room. 

On my way to comfort room, some guy hit me accidentally on the shoulder. I turned my head at him and he did the same. He's wearing an Armani suit. His tie is bit loosened but still looking dashing. 

"Watch your way." He irritatedly said.

"Excuse me? You're the one who bumped into me." Angal ko

"Whatever." Walang pakielam niyang sabi. He was about to go but i held him tight at his hand. My eyes found his'. Looking through his eyes made me remember something. Something that brought me back — the feeling that i had only felt with Theo.

to be continued...