3. Eyes For Indi

Indi's P.O.V.

I had not planned on spending the night, especially if I had known what effect Joe would've had on me, though there was nothing I could do about it now. I thought that since I'd be borrowing some of Zoe's clothes, seeing as there was no time to visit my place, I might as well go the full distance.

I was never really bothered with having perfect hair, make-up or girly clothes but this was my way of taking my mind off of boys. Off of one particular boy.

So in preparing myself, for what was probably going to end up as being public humiliation, I thought it best to start with a shower. Now that I knew I could do!

Joe's P.O.V.

Alfie would've still been going on about Indi if I hadn't run away upstairs!

Though as I was searching through my closet, I heard a door slam shut and someone creaking up the stairs. No, no, no! I did not want to listen to Alfie's pointless views again!

I scurried out of my room and down the hallway as I took to the only place safe! ... the bathroom...

I swung the door open and pulled it closed against me.

As I sighed, I was startled by screaming behind me "AHHH! GET OUT! GET OUT!" I turned my head, only to find Indi. An ENTIRELY NAKED INDI reaching for a towel to cover herself!

"Uhh" I shut my eyes stunned by the sight before me! "JOOOEE!!"

"Uh I'm sorry!" I mumbled, opening one eye, to see that she had barely managed to wrap herself in a tiny towl.

I tried looking away but I'd doubt that I'd ever look at her the same again!