Chapter One

[WARNING! This story contains sexual scenes, violence and swearing]

[Please tell me if you like it on my twitter @TwirlinNarry or on here! :) ]

ENJOY!! xx

------

“You've got to be kidding me!” Katy almost shouts throwing her arms in the air as she trails behind her mother around the bedroom. Yes, Katy's mother had warned her about taking a two week trip with Anne, her mother's co-worker and long term best friend, into the countryside's of Wales, but she had not made any mention of Harry living with Katy for that period of time. You would think that with their mothers being so close Harry and Katy would get along nicely, though situations were the exact opposite of that. Katy couldn't stand the smug grin that seemed to appear on Harry's evil face throughout the day. “Mum, do you really trust that douche to stay in one house with me for a whole two weeks? What kind of mother leaves their daughter with a guy in an empty house, huh?” Katy put on her greatest persuasive technique and attempted to make her mother see the light at the end of the tunnel though her efforts seemed useless.

“Katy, he is Anne's son. I trust him, plus this is an opportunity for you two to sort out your differences” Katy follows her down the stairs not impressed with her poor mothering skills what so ever. See, her mum didn't recognize how horrible Harry was, Katy thought. She thought that he was a little angel sent from heaven and perhaps she might have even thought that she was making his life a tint of hell, which couldn’t be further from the truth in Katy's opinion. Before Katy had a chance to explain herself the doorbell was ringing 'You'll be fine' Her mother lips before opening the door. “Harry! Anne!” Her mum says, her voice abnormally high pitched.

She shares a quick hug with Anne, which is nice, but what makes Katys stomach lurch is when Harry greets her mother with an embrace and a “Good morning Mrs Harris, looking great as usual” No wonder her poor mother thought that he was such a good boy, poor woman was completely oblivious that he was a devil in sheep's skin. Of course that act doesn't last very long, as soon as their mother's are behind the door and they can no longer hear the engine of the car Harry kicks his trainers off and pushes past Katy, letting his bag drop half way through the corridor.

“Don't eat everything!” Katy shouts to him when she can hear the door of the fridge open from the kitchen.

“I do what I want” He immediately replies to her warnings. When Katy walks in he has taken out a cheese string, a yoghurt and a chocolate bar. Leaning against the counter Katy take a bottle of water and chug down some of the liquid. Bloody heck, did his mother not feed him or something?

“You really need all that?”

“No, but I want it so” He shrugs and by now she can't help but roll her eyes at his ignorance. He scoffs that last of the chocolate and starts on the cheese strings.

“You're sleeping on the sofa by the way” Katy warns him, trying to maybe get on his nerves half as much as he's been getting on her. Not just that but she was hoping she could gain some sort of control, after all it was her house.

“Alright babe, you can sleep on the bed” Katy is completely shocked, her eyes wide open as Harry smiles. “I'm not sleeping tonight anyway” He drags forward, stalking her comfort zone and getting impossibly close to her. “I was thinking party tonight” He winks and the angelic smile quickly turns into an atrocious smirk as he makes his way into the living room. Katy feels her body cringe at the word 'party' because clearly he was not talking about some kind of tea party, this would involve alcohol, girls and unappreciated loud music.