Chapter Four

This is the final chapter! I hope you like it even though it is a little rushed since I have been so busy with college.

I'm taking requests so make sure you leave a comment or tweet me @TwirlinNarry

(P.S. have a look at the song! I am completely in love with it at the moment and this chapter was inspired by it)

Maria Xx

--------------------

The next morning Katy conceals the dark rings under her eyes with some make-up, trying to look as alive as possible though the red veins stand out in her eyes. She put on the first thing she can grab, a pair of jeans and a shirt. In time her friend, Jodie, is outside her door waiting to give her a ride to college. On the way Jodie rambles on about her latest argument with her boyfriend, though Katy just nods not really paying much attention. Katy has her own plunge at the pit of her stomach to deal with and she really doesn't think that she can give any advice to Jodie at the moment.

When she goes into class she is greeted by familiar faces though the one she is looking for seems to be out of sight. She takes her seat and starts her class. Before she knows it she has reached her last lesson of the day, where she finally notices the face that she had been searching for all day. Harry.

Needless to say, Harry's face appears to be equally as tired and tortured as hers, the space bellow his eyes puffy, his hair messy and disorganised. He is even a little hungover since he had spent the previous night fighting the urge to pace to Katy's house, instead he had drunk down his feeling with alcohol and had pulled the first girl that agreed to spend the night with him.

Harry notices Katy frozen a couple of meters away from him. He is by his locker shoving his books in for him to get home. He presses away the feeling in his heart to approach and hold her instead he turns on his heel and walks the other way. He has reached the parking lot by the time Katy manages to make her legs move.

“Harry!” Katy chases after him ignoring the other students eyes that are burning through the both of them. “Harry! I need to talk to you!” She almost begs. She feels so incredibly rejected but still has the need to get something off of her chest before she can try to forget him.

Harry doesn't stop to talk, instead he turns to take her hand and drags her behind him.”Harry!” Katy's call has turned from a begging to a questioning. Harry doesn't look at her nor does he say anything, he just sets her in the passengers seat of his land rover and jogs to the other side. He drives and Katy doesn't question. Why, well because she knows that this is the only chance she will get to talk her mind and ask all the questions she has.

He stays quite as Katy steals a couple of glances every so often. She notices how his hands grip the steering wheel so tight that his knuckles go white, she notices how he bits his lower lip, his eyebrows tight and furrowed. “Where are we going?” Katy finally manages to ask.

“You wanted to talk, didn't you?” Is the only thing they exchange before Harry brings his car to a halt on the brink of what appears to be a beach. The weather is far from suited to have a good time at the beach so the both of them just walk along the sand with their hands in their own pockets. It's several minutes before Harry breaks what seems like an endless wordless-ness.

“What did you want to say?” It kills the both of them to be so bland and dear lord did they both crave each others embrace so badly, though they're both much too stubborn to show it.

Katy mentally goes through the list of questions in her head before she asks what she thinks is the most important one. “Why are you ignoring me, Harry?”

“Because I don't have time for you” The words spur from his lips though really he knows that it couldn't be further from the truth. Katy's feet suddenly feel like they are glued to the ground, or maybe it's the squeezing that she feels her on her heart that stops her from moving.