Chapter Two

Please tell me what you think either on here or on @TwirlinNarry on twitter.

Thank you! x

------------------------------------------------

The next day Harry wakes up to a banging head ache buried in cans, plastic cups and empty glass bottles. Harry has no idea how the night ended after his nth drink. All he remembers is Katy, an annoying blonde that clung onto him like a cockroach and blasting music. It was good though considering usually he wouldn't remember a single event from the night before. Harry holdshis head in his palms, his brain feeling as though it's about to fall out of his mouth. 'ugh' Hemakes a tortured sound at the back of his throat.

Katy is already awake and is in the kitchen, sitting on the counter eating cereal in a tank top and some sweat pants. She scroll's through her twitter feed, seeing plenty of pictures from the night before.

When Harry stumbles into the kitchen with a heavy head and tight muscles to find Katy eating her breakfast among the dirt he mutters a quite “pig” retrieving a bottle of water from the fridge.

Of course Katy doesn't take too kindly towards Harry's opinion. "Excuse me?" she says looking up and raising an eyebrow. "You're head hurt? I wouldn't be surprised. You were drunk out of your mind." She says hopping off of the counter and shoving him as he stumbles back before she takes her bowl to the sink.

"And you, princess, didn't have a single drink. You didn't want to upset your cats, did you?" Harry pushes just the right buttons to get her temper steaming. There was something about her reactions and pointless comebacks that amused him. Harry unscrews the bottle lid and drinks down the water.

"Don’t call me princess." Katy snaps "And I didn’t have anything to drink so I wouldn’t have to be exactly like you this morning." She fakes a smile at him before walking out of the kitchen and up to her room to change.

Katy had a thing for walking away mid conversation, Harry thinks. A whole two minutes later he decides that it wasn't up to her to end the conversation. He race's up the stairs talking as he walks "I can call you what I wa-" he swings her bedroom door open. Her sweats still cling onto her torso, but the only thing covering her upper body is her bra. It is as though it is reflex action kick in when he slams the door shut once again, his cheeks flushing a deep red. He had seen girls before. He had seen them with fewer clothes than that. Completely bare even, but never had he been so shaken and embarrassed for walking in on someone. Harrychangeshis direction and goes straight into the bathroom, stripping himself and turning the shower on. 'Hopefully she will act like nothing has happened' Harry mentally prays as hewasheshis body down.

“Shit” Harryquietly curses when he realizes that he had left his bag downstairs from the day before. Harry wrap's the towel around his lower body and starts making his way downstairs, droplets of water running down his bare upper body from hissoaked hair. Harrystrolls into the living room, which was still unrecognisable in rubbish, and rummagesaround for his bag.

Katy looks over towards Harry and springs up, covering her eyes "Christ sake can you not walk around my house fucking naked?" Sheasks as her cheeks grow a shade darker. Katy couldn't help her sudden reaction regardless of the fact that he is half covered by a towel, the blood in her veins rushing a tad faster.

"Chill" Harrysays ever so casually as he grabshis bag from behind the sofa "Don't like what you see?" His cheeky grin returns to his face, dimples digging deep. Harry noticed how flustered Katy is in the way she avoids his eyes and fiddles with the remote control once sitting back down on the sofa.

"I'm sure you enjoyed walking in on me shirtless. Next time knock yeah?" Katy says trying to keep her voice as stable as possible, which shocks even her when it sounds completely unfazed.