Dangers Ahead

I live in Omaja, the capital of Samia. I live in the Magical Realm, nothing of the sort that you would know. Here, were I live, we have creatures of many types. We have Faerys, centaurs, unicorns, trolls,witches, mermaids and many more. I would fall into the category of Mermaid. But no, im not the blonde haired beauty who boys offer their souls to. INstead I have white blonde hair, normal size chest (C cup), and apparently I have a bad attitude. Thats what the Daily Journal said, ' she has a high class attitude that matches her high class ass too.' said one of them. I didnt think so, i thought I was rather normal.But who cares when it comes to them, I am who I am.

And I am Eryn Noel Rivera, Princess Of Omaja, And Future Queen Of Samia.

My story isnt about some teenage girl desperate for attention by cutting herself or a girl whos parents are never home. My story is about me: A normal teenage girl (mermaid) whos parents are around and is perfectly normal. But im sorry because yes, this story is about an arranged marriage, but not the normal kind. It has twists and turns and will leave you wanting more everyday. So hold onto your fins because we are about to get started. (Her Opinion)

(Go Down)

The first time it hapened was when i was standing outside my window on the balcony over looking the ocean. My hair was blowing in the wind, wipping behind me when "WOOSH" something zipped past my ear. I quickly hightened my senses and searched for my disturbance with my eyes closed. Untill I felt it, down below me, on the earth by the main floor of the castle. It was a gruop of people heading into a boat hopping for a uick getaway after nearly shooting me. They probably thaught they got me, as I was just standing there leaned against the wall with my closed, but they were wrong. I waited untill there boat was all the way into the water before I opened my eyes and Jumped off the balcony feeling my thin night gown whip out behind me as my hair did also. I felt my body give a little as I landed, but you couldnt really describe it as giving. My body doesnt give as your does as it falls. I guess you could say it holds its own, and that i could easily land without making a sound. I was a mermaid, and was more gracefull than anything you have ever seen.

The hadnt seen me yet, and I walked to the edge of the beachlpacing my bare fett into the water, it glowed a bit more white when i stepped in. " hey. Hey! Hey! somethans going on with the water man. look at it." He was leant over the boat looking down at the water. " Aint nothin wrong with the water stop bein sucha pansy ass-" Thats when he saw me. I know that my eyes were glowing from their regular silver, they were probably white right now. Bright.Dangerous.

He smiled, what a dumb ass I thought. Thats when I slowly began taking steps into the water, thats when he looked scared. "Stay over there Queeny Poo! Dont want us to hurt Ya now do ya?" H ehadnt seen it coming, he didnt know what I could do. I began moving my hand turning the currents around with my hand. Untill he kept yelling stuff like "Come On over baby!We will have us a party!" Then I started making the currents move outside my hand, making them bigger. Untill my bdoy was in the middle of it and a tiny hurricane was forming. The group of dudes looked scared, they should.

Then i began Lifting some of the water and making steps to lift myself higher out of the water. I kept making them desend untill I was standing in ffront of them, and above them. "L-L-Look Miss, W-We Sorry About W-What We Said. It was a dare."

"You would dare except a dare to kill youre queen?"

"We werent trying to killl you miss."

"We are here....."

"SPEAK!"

"We were sent. From another land. Our queen is another. We were sent here, to kill you."

___________________________________<<<<<3333

Do you guys Like it? Its my new story