Chapter 6 : Knowing each other well

So, Vihaan had finally got Shatakshi's phone number. They used to talk to each other like 24*7 and even their exams were over. Their summer vacations had arrived.

It became a daily habit to text each other a good morning. As soon as Vihaan used to wake up, first he used to text Shatakshi : "Hey, Good morning ❤" and so did Shatakshi. They started their day talking to each other and slept talking to each other. Vihaan had grown fond of her and wanted to know Shatakshi's golden secrets that she would rarely share. He shared many of her secrets with her, expecting she would do the same. But, that was not the case here.

The next morning, Vihaan had not wished Shatakshi a good morning. So, she sent Vihaan a message : "Are you still asleep? I am waiting for you to wish me a good morning, haha 😉. "
The next minute Vihaan replied : "Haha, was sleeping, but your text woke me up😛"

Shatakshi : Haha, sorry, I didn't want
to spoil your sleep.
Vihaan : Aww, chill. I am just
kidding. I was about to
wake up anyways.
Shatakshi : Well, great then. Get fresh
fast and talk to me.
Vihaan : Surely, text you in twenty
or half an hour. Take care.
Shatakshi : You too.

While Vihaan was freshening up, Shatakshi in meanwhile, was updating her blogs and writing, and replying to the comments.

After about fifteen minutes, Vihaan replied : "Hey, what's up?"
Shatakshi : Well, you're fast.
Vihaan : Haha, thanks. What's up?
Shatakshi : Nothing much, was just
going through my blogs
and socials. You tell me?
Vihaan : Cool. I am having
breakfast. Did you have?
Shatakshi : Yeah, long time ago😁
Have your food and then
text me.
Vihaan : Oh no, its okay. Talk. I am
about to finish.
Shatakshi : Haha okay.

The conversation had started as always and did not look like it would stop. They spoke about each other's family background, likes, dislikes and what not. They had known quite in and out about each other and their past. Vihaan was successful in taking out a few secrets from Shatakshi. Vihaan was an open book already. Shatakshi told Vihaan about an incident that happened in her life that meant a lot to her. It went like : "Shatakshi was in love with a guy, like true love. The guy's name was Aditya. They both were best of friends. Sooner they confessed each other, and they started dating. It did not go much long and ruined everything, even their friendship."
Vihaan tried to console her and dictated about an incident in his life to her : "He had a real brother named Rishabh. He had recently got hit by a car while he was returning from his classes. He was taken to the hospital as soon as possible, but the doctors couldn't make it up, and he passed away." Listening to this Shatakshi got tears in her eyes and consoled Vihaan that everything would be alright.

Some of their likes and dislikes were similar, but many were totally opposite. Like, Vihaan loved rock music while Shatakshi loved slow music or like he was an open book whereas Shatakshi was a selective girl. They both loved watching TV series though. But we know, opposite poles of a magnet attract each other 😛.

Shatakshi had got to do her home assignments which had to be submitted as soon as college opens up. She had started doing them that day and she got stuck up on some question. She tried a lot but couldn't find a solution. So, she thought to ask Vihaan about it. She texted Vihaan : "Hey, are you free? I have got some problem?"
Vihaan : "Ofcourse I have time. Tell
me what happened?"
Shatakshi : "Nothing serious, just got a
doubt in my assignment"
Vihaan : "Haha, okay tell me"

Shatakshi then asked Vihaan her doubt. Vihaan was trying to explain her through messages but Shatakshi couldn't understand. So, Vihaan asked Shatakshi if he could call to explain. She said : "Ofcourse, you can call"
So that day, Vihaan called her for the very first time. They really liked each other's voice. They complimented each other. Shatakshi funnily told Vihaan to focus on the doubt she had asked. Vihaan solved her doubts in a couple of minutes and then they were talking for around ten minutes. Vihaan told Shatakshi that he loved her voice so much that he would call her everyday 😛. Shatakshi said : "Yeah sure, why not? 😛"
After that, they had been talking with each other on phone calls at least once a day.

Vihaan always loved Shatakshi's writings and would try learning from Shatakshi. She would always help Vihaan in his blogs and writings. They would talk about studies, their lives, activities, surroundings and what not. They loved talking to each other.