Who Is She?

The Days Passed Quickly, and I, Lil and The Mystery Girl Kylie Were choose for Cheerleaders, and Our Daily School Life was Back, Looking at the Window, I Suddenly Realized It Was Raining, Taking a deep Breath, I decided To Clean the Room, After Some time, It Looked Perfectly Clean. and I was Happy.

Hopping On My Bed, I again Started To Wonder About The Mystery Girl. Thinking of Every Possible Person She could Be, I Couldn't have a Match.

Listening To One Direction, I Started Wondering about The Old Memories I Had with Lilina, All so Special. 

Suddenly I Heard a Door Knock, and It Must Be Lily, She Brought Food, Yay! I'm alwaays a Hungry Bear. atleast thats what She Calls Me. :)

We Started Our Random Gossips, and We Even Didn't Realize It Was So Late.

-At School.

We Were Gone For The Practice Of Cheer leading and yeah That was Fun, Well Atleast We Don't Have to Study. The Day Was Good. The Last Period was Of Maths, And Thank God, The Sir Was Absent, And That Made The Day Perfect.

Everyone Was Gossiping When Suddenly a Substitute Teacher Came In, He Smile at Kylie As he Came in, I don't know why.

Then He did a bit Of Introduction,His Name was Josh He Told us He Teaches Geography, to Lower Classes, and boom then a guy asked: "Why do You and Kylie Resemble, Do you Know Each Other?" , Maybe He Saw Him Smiling at Him.

He replied With a Smile, "Yes She's my Younger Sister" and oh My God, When I focused at Him, For a Moment I Thought I Knew, When Suddenly, Elina, My Class Mate and a good Friend Said "Hello, stop Gazing at Him"

And I Shook My Head. and started gossiping With Her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry For Small Chapters and Slow Updating, School's Back On :/