First Day.

I Woked up With a Nightmare, Which Gave Me Flashback Of Orphanage, Looking at The window It was almost Dawn, Flash Backs, And Flashbacks, My Mind was Bursting Out, Making Me Cry.

Is It Only Me Or you are The Someway, After Having A Nightmare, all You have Is Flashbacks and Flashbacks, Not Letting You Sleep Again. I Had Nightmares Like Everytime I Sleep.  I Hated Them More Than Anything.

After Some Times, trying The best Not To cry. I opened My Cell, Checking It Was 5:30. 

Looking Out Of The Window, the weather Looked good, It Seemed Like a Light Cold breeze. 

Worth Waking up, making a Coffee, Getting a Book and Sitting there Reading and Enjoying. Waiting for Minutes I Realized and Waked up Went to the Bathroom, Came out Made a Coffee Slowly, Not to Have any Intention To Wake Up Lilina, took a Book and Out I Was.

The weather Was Good, and My Mood was Getting Better. I was there until It Was 7.

I Went Inside and said "Lil, Wake up, You don't want to Be Late on The Very First Day"

She opened her eyes and Give Me a Smile, "So You're Awake Already"

"Yeah Was Just Enjoying The Weather". I Replied. and Staraight went to Change.

I Decided To Wear a Yellow Shirt, Which was Quite Simple, and a Floral Skirt, To Add some Glitter I weared a Glittery Yellow Heart Shaped Necklace, Gifted By Lilina On My 16-Birthday.  by The Moment I was Out, Lilina Was ready, She Was Wearing a Skinny Black Jean, and a White Laced Shirt With Blue Blazer With a Good Side Braid.

"Look at You, Ready To Make People Jealous" she Said With a Smile.

"ahahahaha Thanks, and You Look Pretty Stunning too"

"Ok, I'll Go Buy Some Coffees, Come Out Fast."

I Nodded, aftter Taking My One direction Bag, I left the House, after Walking a few Blocks I found Her Holding Two Cups Of Coffee, Her Blue Eyes were Shining Like Diamonds. After Reaching To Her, We Started Walking To Our School, It was a 5 Minute Walk. and A good Way To Stretch our Legs.

After Reaching The Big Building, Smiling Most Of the People. I Saw many New Faces, Most of them Were New, Entering To The Hallway I Saw a Face Which Was Resembling to Someone I Don't Remember, It was like i Knewed Here.

"Hey Lil, Do you remember the Girl In The Black Dress Talking to Luke"? I Curiously Asked.

"Not at All, Why you Care, Do you havea Crush On Luke?" 

"No, Lay Comeon,  The Girl With Her Was Looking Familiar"

Luke, Was Our Classmate With Blue Eyes,Blonde Hairs and Was Rich and half of The Class Had a Crush On Him. and Was Like the Most Famous Guy.

As We Entered the Class, things were Different, I can See Many New Faces, And The Girl, The Girl with Luke, was in our class.

I Decided to Sit with Lily But When I Turned around She Was with Her Boyfriend, Ethan Hayes, Ethan Was a Good Friend To Me, and He Was Good For Lily too, He Had Dark Brown Hairs, and had Brown Eyes, and was Fair Skinned.

The Bell Rang and I didn't decided Who I Will Sit with, Everyone Took Their Seats, and The Last Was With The Mystery Girl in The Black Dress, Not Acting Like a Total Confused Girl, I Sat Down Beside Her and Give Her a Little Fake Smile.

Soon, Mr. Hunt. Came in, after The Introduction I came To Know Her, Her Name Was Kylie. She Had Light Blonde Hairs, With Some Dark Brown Highlights, she had Brown Eyes and was Skinny.

"Hii, i said To Kylie With a Smile"

 "Hey, you are New to the School" she Replied

"um, No, It's been a Long Time."

*Soon Mr. Hunt, Started Teaching us, and I was Like What the Hell, It's the First Day*

He Teached The First Chapter, Which Was Economics, and Oh God, I Didn't Heard a Single Word.

Soon The Bell Rang And Everyone had Smiles on Their Faces, i Looked at Lily and Ethan, And They Both Looked at Me too, Ethan gave me a Sweet Smile, and Said Hey! 

i Smiled Back and Replied with a small smile "Hii."

The Teachers Came and Went, Nothing Happened Important, Except Kylie, I Don't Know What Was it Which Was Making Me Know Her.

The Bell Rang, and It was The Final Bell, ah Finally, I Saw Ethan Behind Me, and then Lilina.

Lily Gave Me a Smile "and Said hey I'm going Out for Supper with Ethan, So I'll come up Late"

Ethan Give a Big Smile and Said, " You Want to Join."

"um No, I'm Really Tired, you Both go Enjoy"

They both Waved Me Bye and Lilina Said "Wish you Could Join"

Looking at Them Leaving The Building, I Decided To go Buy My Self Fries, From The Nearest Mcdonalds, and Have a Nap

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I added Characters. More Chapters will Come up Soon.

Thankyou, Do Vote. :)