Civil War (SyndiSparklez) FULL ONESHOT

Requested by: meeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Enjoy!

*Third Person POV*

Tom and Jordan were sitting on the couch watching the end of Captain America: The Winter Soldier for the hundredth time. Tears fell down Jordan's face as Bucky left Steve on the river bank, glancing one more time at the friend he couldn't recognize before walking away. Tom had one arm around Jordan, looking as insensitive as ever. Soon, the movie ended and Tom chuckled as he watched Jordan dramatically wiping away the tears.

"Oh my god, this is so heartbreaking, I can't handle the pain, oh Jordan, help me!" Tom yelled dramatically as he flopped over on Jordan's lap.

"Tom, stop. That was heartbreaking." Jordan retorted in an irritated manner.

"Just as heartbreaking as the trailer for Captain America: Civil War?" Tom teased.

"Not as heartbreaking as that. There can be nothing as heartbreaking as the Civil War trailer."

"There was nothing heartbreaking about that."

"What do you mean? It was heartbreaking! Why would Steve and Tony not be friends anymore? Because Bucky made Tony jealous? And Nat should have been with Steve and-"

"Ok Mr.I'm going to get over emotional. I get it. You are on your period. But at least don't ovary-act." Tom threw his head back Jordan squinted his eyes at him.

"Thomas Cassel." Tom looked at his boyfriend. Jordan never used his full name unless he was in trouble. "You are the cruelest person I have ever met."

"There, there Jordan. If you want to see Captain America:Civil War so badly, I'll take you when it comes out. I mean it'll be out in almost a month. Does that work for you?" Jordan didn't reply. He sat deep in thought for a few minutes.

"Add two buckets of popcorn to that and I'll take it."

Hello Night Creatures! I'm sorry this is a bit short. Well who's excited for Civil War coming out? I'm going to Romania for Easter during the time Civil War comes out, so I made them swear that they will take me to watch it in the cinema. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

-Mikki Out-