2- Shizuka Uzumaki

The people turned their attention to the huge screen.

A small girl, merely of 4 years was showed. She had dark red hair, tied in a side ponytail, Sparkling azure eyes. But there were two whiskered marks etched to each side of her cheek. Overall, the girl was adorable.

She was wearing white and green stripped shirt with a Uzumaki crest in the middle

"Minato.." Breathed Kushina, "She's..."

"I know..." He whispered back, eyes not straying away from the screen.

Obito looked at the fond expression confused, "I don't get it."

Jiraiya smiled softly, "Look at the whiskered marks, Obito. Remember someone who has them."

Realization hit him like a brick, "Naruto..." he mumbled in disbelief, "She's Naruto's child."

Kushina felt a tear fell from her eyes and turned to Her husband who was looking at the screen with tearful eyes.

"We're grandparents! Oh, Minato! I'm so happy...so so happy!" Minato grabbed Kushina in a tight hug.

"Congratulations.." Sarutobi smiled. He looked around and saw everyone was smiling at the screen except Madara who was rolling his eyes.

"I wonder who is the mother..." Mumbled Neji.

Kushina tilted her head, "Hmm?"

Seeing her confusion, Neji explained, "I hope it's Hinata-sama knowing her deep affection for Naruto."

"I remember her, "Nagato explained, "The blue haired Hyuga, right?"

Neji nodded. Hikari looked at the screen in a hope to see her eldest daughter.

"Shizuka-chan~" A feminine voice called out to the redhead girl.

They all held their breath at the Mystery mother of Shizuka.

A black haired woman with red eyes entered.

Asuma choked a gasp, "Kurenai?!"

Hayate stared wide eyed, "Kurenai is Naruto's wife! That is so messed up."

"Auntie." Shizuka said softly.

There were lots of signs of relief.

"Thank God....I thought died again.." Asuma rubbed his forehead and Hayate patted his shoulder reassuringly.

"Can we go and see mommy now?" She asked with a puppy dog eyes.

"Awww..." The females present in the room, cooed.

Kurenai signed and sat down in front of Shizuka, "Not right now, Shizuka-chan." Shizuka'a face fell, "Why don't we go and buy an ice cream?"

"...Alright..." She mumbled, still sad, "Mirai-nee will come too?"

"Kurenai-sensei named her daughter Mirai." Neji informed Asuma.

Asuma smiled and looked back at the screen.

"Mirai!" Kurenai called out. There were footsteps.

Asuma held his breath, waiting to see his daughter for the first time.

Hiruzen whispered to Biwako, "That's Asuma's daughter. Our granddaughter." Biwako nodded in understanding.

A cute black haired girl, wearing a chunin vest entered, "Yes, mom?"

"Mirai..." Asuma swallowed the tears and grinned.

"Her parents are still in labor. So, I'm going to buy her some ice cream. Are you coming?" Mirai shrugged.

She bend down and pick up Shizuka, "Let's go, Shizuka-chan!" She twirled around. Shizuka squealed and laughed.

"She has Naruto's eyes and face." Kushina stared lovingly at her husband.

Minato smiled and pointed out, "But she has red hair like you."

Kushina let out a breathless laugh, "But it suit her more than me."

The Next scene shows Mirai and Shizuka sitting in the ice cream shop. Just then the phone rang.

"They sure have updated the technology." Izuna commented.

"Moshi moshi?" Mirai answered. There was silence then her face broke into a grin.

"Congratulations! I'll bring Shizuka-chan right away!" She cut off the call and turned to the redhead.

"Shizuka-chan~ You're a nee-chan now!" She beamed.

"Another one?" Kushina asked with a excited grin.

"So that's why they were babysitting Shizuka-chan." Minato thought out loud. And the others nodded.

The other scene showed