Prologue

A thousand years ago there were twelve guardians known as the zodiacs. They guarded and guided the people of there birth times. Leading them and granting them advice on how to act in situations.

The zodiacs had grate influence in the lives of all mortals. Slowly they grew more popular. The zodiacs would come down to Earth and be around the mortals. Sometimes they were disguise, sometimes they weren't. While around the mortals they would have affaires of many kinds. Occasionally one would be found out by a different zodiac and a fight would start. New rivalries would be results of the fights along with new personality traits.

But, as the zodiacs spent more and more time down at Earth with the mortals; and as they grew more and more popular, things started going bad. Other constellations started growing jealous. And then as all the other constellations started to grow less heard of, their jealously turned to anger and rage.

The zodiacs went on traveling back and forth from there realm to earth, completely unaware of the other constellations thoughts and feelings. They used this to there advantage. All of them gathered together and surrounded the zodiacs when they returned to there home realm. They ambushed and captured them.

The next thing the other constellations did was make the zodiacs killable. They forced them potions that would make them mortal; or at least mortal enough to be 'dealt with'. They all got ready to disposed of the twelfth, but before they could the zodiacs disappears. Being that they would no longer be competition, since they were no longer immortal, the other constellation didn't go any farther into the matter and just played it off like nothing had happened.

Though no one knows how, the zodiacs had somehow ended up on Earth. At first they tried to convince people that they truly were the zodiacs, but no one believed them. Their appearances had changed to much, according to the mortals at least. Though truly the only thing that had changed was they lost their glow and there hair colors had changed to natural ones.

Though non of their facial features changed, no one recognized them other than each other. The zodiacs didn't now exactly how to handle it though. So they disappeared. Never heard from again.

Some believe they're still alive, out there somewhere. Others think they're dead and it had something to do with those 'imposters'. No one knows what truthfully happened, for any of it. But the ones that still know of the zodiacs, that still believe that there out there; somewhere. They haven't given up hope and they're still in search for the twelve.

Praying, that they'll find them in time. Where ever they might be.