ETWOTC [3]

Chapter 3

August's POV

I was home, alone. My emotion were mixed, fully. I am sad. Lonely. Depressed. Pissed. Enraged. To sum it all up, I am not having a good day. It was the worst, actually.

It all happened because my ex girlfriend kissed another man.

I loved her. Truly loved her. She was the only woman I let in and took seriously. Why would she bother betraying me?

I checked my phones and there were many missed calls and texts. Some are from my friends and almost all are from Kendall ( ex girlfriend). I never bothered answering it.

Until now, I still cannot forgot what happened.

We were in the campus, late in the evening. The two of us, only.
K
"I am so sorry. I am. Just believe me. I will change babe. Sorry if I lied. I would bother lie again. I love you and I would do everything for you" she begs. She was crying but I won't let those tears be a way to forgive her. She lied to me.

She cheated. She betrayed me. A kiss maybe not a big deal but the trust I gave is a big deal.

I spoke. Tears were forming from my eyes. It became watery.

"I was inlove with you, deeply. Yet you never treasured it. There are tons of girls whom wanted me yet I chose you, you whom I thought is worthy of my time. Love is shitty as always. I should not have love you and I should not have left being a player." I told her and leave a deep breath. Bitterness filled me amd swallowed me.

"Please" she begs again. I looked at her. She looks like a poor girl begging for help or crawling back.

"It is too late. We are over. Bye Kendall" those words left my mouth. Am I doing things right? Am I wrong? No, I am right. Don't doubt it.

"August" she pleads. She looks pitiful.

"Go" I spoke with my voice cracking. "Go away and never ever think of coming back to me or even show your goddamn face" I knew it was cruel but anger overcome everything and even respect.

And there I was, alone in this dark campus. I still do not want to go home. I punched the wall. Tears were falling from my eyes. I am weak. I quickly removed the tears and decided to walk away.

All of a sudden I hear a phone ringing. I know it wasn't mine. Maybe it was Kendall's... but why is she still here? I peeked at the hallway and sneakered to the dark spot. It was a tall blonde girl. She was wearing jeans and loose shirt. Typical nerd without eyeglasses for you to ask. She hurriedly search for her phone and answered it.

I do not know but I stayed and watched her even if my subconscious was yelling at me and making me go. I just got curious. And somehow she lets me forget what happened earlier.

Thinking that she is here for a long time, she should have heard everything. She maybe planning to spread the news and even mess me up.

I walked quietly and went near her. I was actually behind her back.

After her call from her mother, I spoked. "What are you doing here?" My voice was serious. I wanted her to be scared to me. Maube because I want her to see that I do not want her to do anything about what happened.

She turn around and faced me. She was shocked and scared. Terrified. She looks like she wasn't the type of girl who would even make a single scratch at any human's reputation. She looks innocent.

Keep in mind that 'looks can be deceiving'

"Uh" she stuttered. She was trembling. I hurriedly put her phone to her bag qnd zipper her bag not fully. She checked the time and did not bother to answer me. She runaway and left me. She was nowhere to be found. Yet there was something that somehow fell from her. It is a notebook.

Not a notebook, a diary.

I opened the diary and discovered her name.

Summer Alison Wellington.

*******************

I am here lying on my bed and lying beaide me is the diary of this girl named Summer. I never bothered reading it. It is private. I opened my laptop amd go to the school's site. I saw the latest news and there it was. My name and Kendall's. News that says I broke her heart. Lies. Full of lies.

News that were saving the 'heartbreaker' spot.

Comments say I am a heartbreaker. Player.

I clenched my fist. I closed my laptop and toss it beside me.

That pissed me.

I looked at the diary. Maybe it was her whom have done this to me. Maybe not.

I don't give a shit.

"And if people say I am the one who played, I will play. I will play girls' hearts again." I spoked in my angry voice.

I looked at the diary beside me and grab it. "Think I have found my first target." And I started reading.
*****************
Hey'll new update!!!!

Hope you enjoy it!!

So what do you think of August?

Thank you for choosing this and reading this story :)

I love you guys

Well, I will tell you my baes... they are Shawn Mendes and Cameron Dallas :)

Btw read. Share.comment.vote. if you like ;)

Thank you and may God Bless you all