The first kiss

Aphmau sleepily got out of bed and got ready for the day. ding dong the doorbell went and Aphmau opened the door to find Zane standing with something in his hands. "Oh hi Zane" Aphmau said surprised "h-hi A-Aphmau I wanted to g-give this to you" Zane said nervously. Zane held out some flowers and Aphmau took them gladly "Aww thanks Zane " Aphmau said hugging him. Zane's cheeks were turning a light shade of red as he returned the hug. "So A-Aphmau we have been g-going on a few "dates" so I was w-wondering if you w-would be my g-girlfriend" Zane said with a stutter he only feared the worst...she would say no. Aphmau gasped "OF COURSE ZANE" Aphmau screamed with delight
"Would it be okay if I spent the night at your house" She asked.
Zane's face was bright red now "o-of course" Zane stammered. Once they got there they relaxed on Zane's couch, Aphmau started to nuzzle her head into his chest "you know Zane I really hope that no one finds out about this we would be interrogated by a bunch of questions" "me too" Zane said. Aphmau gave Zane a nice, warm hug and he returned it. "Hey Zane can you believe we never actually kissed before" Aphmau chuckled "yah it's weird right..but Maybe we could Kiss right now" Zane said as he kissed Aphmau passionately Aphmau was surprised at first but then melted into his kiss. After few minutes they parted both there faces were as red as a tomato. "Wow I never knew you had this different flirty side to you Zane" Aphmau said in shock "well there's a lot of things you don't know about me" Zane started and just as he finished his sentence he started to tickle Aphmau "LIKE HOW IM GONNA TICKLE YOU" Zane yell with joy "HAHA STOP ZANE STOP HAHA"Aphmau yelled through her laughing. She got out of his hold and started chasing him "Hey get back here silly" she giggled. They ran into each other and fell laughing on the floor. Aphmau kissed Zane and he returned the kiss eventually they parted. Night was coming soon Aphmau wondered what sleeping over night at Zane's house would be like.